Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for May 29, 2018

Nice Changes.
Congrats.

why in ktos they were rewarded with tp in the event of transcendences and we didn’t? :thinking::rage:

2 Likes

It’s only good on the surface, if you think too small…really just do not wonder when you see a weirdly high increase in +21 gear and further and not only talking about weapons here.

oh yea, normal itos players can get some DA for free, we must only buy them from ah or get from leticia, right!?

Squire What?!
"Squire

Base Camp

• Using the Base Camp buff continuously will now apply duration bonuses correctly as intended."

The current chance is 0,15% and the new chance will indeed be 3%.

1 Like

Your post was flagged as inappropriate: the STAFF feels it is offensive, abusive, or a violation of our community guidelines.

I dont care who it is, anyone that use the word community to hide got no sympathy from me (player staff dev troll maker or breaker)…

But I agree, it was offensive… It was the rage and anger of all alchemists that have ptsd and those who wont see it coming…

But now all I feel is emptiness…

Like the skill never existed :frowning:

So… Event/Untreadable items will not get their Blessed Gems back? :thinking:

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan

I have the same problem, both untradable weapons are not refunded the blessed gems :frowning:

We weren’t warned about that :confused:

GM in our server mentioned that they will look into it not long after the maintenance earlier. ETA latest next maintenance…

have same problem >< get my shards/gems from +7 trans vezi staff ><

"Market Updates
[Registration Fees]

• Market registration fees reduced by 50%. The new fees are as follows:
    1 day: 0.5%
    3 days: 0.75%
    5 days: 1%
    14 days: 1.25%
  • The previous 7-day registration period has been replaced with a 14-day period. Items already registered under the 7-day period, however, will suffer no changes."

The fees still the same.

And still have this issue: