Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for May 29, 2018

PERK 3. Enhancement Package (Team Level 10 and above)

Login to TOS during the event period and receive a free Enhancement Package from your Message Box until June 12 (one per team)! The package contains the following items:

Silver Anvil (14 Days) x5
Golden Anvil (14 Days) x5
Diamond Anvil (14 Days) x1

Really…I mean…REALLY?!

You know this will be abused as **** since getting T-LvL 10 will be a breeze with that Rookie event…
We will welcome all those ““new players”” which will disappear magicly after Reaching the required Team Level…
At least you will get a decent increase in Token Sales since people need to trade the stuff to enhance…

And some questions // errors:

• The entry limit resets every Monday at 00:06, server time. TYPO

• Access to the raid will be limited to characters of level 360 and above. ERROR?
    This Video proves otherwise
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5rXInC22VM
    Did something change there???

• Characters possessing transcended items will receive the corresponding Goddess’ Blessed Gems in their Market Retrieve tabs.
    “corresponding” to the original costs, right? (only heard that it will be so but never saw a confirmation on that)

-NEW Auto Cell Selection
I hope this will be as nice as it sounds

@STAFF_Ines

High Guard

• Removed critical chance reducing penalty.
  • Removed physical attack reducing penalty.

You forgot that the block-scaling of the skill is also changed:

before patch:
Block + 100 + ([Skill Level] - 1) × 30

after patch:
Block + 100 + [Skill Level] × 30

“Ichors can be extracted from random stat Lv 350 equipment and crafted Unique items by Blacksmith Teliavelis”

IIRC in the original post, it was made reference to A CHANCE to get Ichors from random 350 items. Is it still the case or is the extraction guaranteed? Shall I extract an ichor from my main primus weapon and transfer it to a corresponding legendary weapon or do I have to scum for 100 identical primuses because the chance of extraction is only 1%?

“Greatly increased Blessed Gem drop rates in Cubes of Blessing”

What’s a “Cube of Blessing”? It’s the yellow cube you get as reward which contains a shard? Asking because in 1+ year of playing and opening zillion of such cubes I never got a full Gem out of one…

“Your character will no longer be automatically moved to near the bridge on the way to fight the Giant Wood Goblin in the Canyon Area Mission”

OMG HELL YEAH! That effect was SO ANNOYING!!!

“Added a boss alert message to the Saalus Convent Castle mission that is prompted whenever Plokste appears”

Err that was only HALF of the bug… sometimes the Plokste simply doesn’t appear.

Otherwise that’s the most kickass update in ages…

You don’t randomly get an ichor with your 350 items. Basically you turn your 350 gear into an ichor and it’s not 100% chance. Failure consumes potential, so unless you’re lucky, you’re better off selling low potential gear and getting a new one to turn into ichor.

Yes, the ones with blessed shard/gem in saalus. It’s possible to get a gem, but current rate is less than 1%. AFAIK it’s something like 0.3% and they’ll be changing it to around 3%. I’m not 100% sure but those are the numbers I recall reading in korean patch notes.

Ah ok. So it’s better to keep your old main weapon (which is probably heavily enchanted and socketed to the point it’s at zero potential or close to zero) and try to find a similar one with full potential if failing only consumes one potential. With weapons having roughly 15 potential you’d get a good chance of getting an ichor as long as you have enough powder/silver and the chance is not lower than 6-7%.

imo its really GOOD event, we have not got ONE DA for six months (from events)?? >.> and still they can bring a timer to this, for account created only before 29.05… its easy

still, korean players got this event so why we cant? i dont get it lol, now ppl whining about free DA? ._.

TOS new testament, game is saved

Nice Changes.
Congrats.

why in ktos they were rewarded with tp in the event of transcendences and we didn’t? :thinking::rage:

2 Likes

It’s only good on the surface, if you think too small…really just do not wonder when you see a weirdly high increase in +21 gear and further and not only talking about weapons here.

oh yea, normal itos players can get some DA for free, we must only buy them from ah or get from leticia, right!?

Squire What?!
"Squire

Base Camp

• Using the Base Camp buff continuously will now apply duration bonuses correctly as intended."

The current chance is 0,15% and the new chance will indeed be 3%.

1 Like

Your post was flagged as inappropriate: the STAFF feels it is offensive, abusive, or a violation of our community guidelines.

I dont care who it is, anyone that use the word community to hide got no sympathy from me (player staff dev troll maker or breaker)…

But I agree, it was offensive… It was the rage and anger of all alchemists that have ptsd and those who wont see it coming…

But now all I feel is emptiness…

Like the skill never existed :frowning:

So… Event/Untreadable items will not get their Blessed Gems back? :thinking:

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan

I have the same problem, both untradable weapons are not refunded the blessed gems :frowning:

We weren’t warned about that :confused:

GM in our server mentioned that they will look into it not long after the maintenance earlier. ETA latest next maintenance…

have same problem >< get my shards/gems from +7 trans vezi staff ><

"Market Updates
[Registration Fees]

• Market registration fees reduced by 50%. The new fees are as follows:
    1 day: 0.5%
    3 days: 0.75%
    5 days: 1%
    14 days: 1.25%
  • The previous 7-day registration period has been replaced with a 14-day period. Items already registered under the 7-day period, however, will suffer no changes."

The fees still the same.

And still have this issue: