Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for March 30-31, 2020

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Scheduled Maintenance for March 30-31, 2020’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=1960

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

Praise kim
poposoup

2 Likes

And another week in which…no, wait, this time they did finally put those balance patches. Nice.

4 Likes

Execuse me, but where’s anni fanart contest?

I thought imc would do it every year

New/Returning Savior Buff is applied differently.

• Individual buffs will not be applied automatically at login, but party buffs will apply the same.
  • New/Returning Saviors can receive [New/Returning Savior Buff Activation Scroll] from [Wings of Vaivora NPC] in Orsha.
  • [New/Returning Savior Buff Activation Scroll] will be given as timed items and can only be received once per team. [New/Returning Savior Buff] will be applied individually by using the scroll.

So you cannot get returning savior buffs anymore if you have gotten it once? What’s the point of it then? The only good thing about returning savior was the buff after all. The rest is complete crap.

Happy days are here again!

So many changes and no class reset events? Failed

Blindfire

1. Change to actual multiple hits from multiple hits for drama.

Do i need sweet or salty popcorn for this kind of drama? Someone help plz

4 Likes

Nice more reason to not play TBL

Why not a good reward instead of a penalty IMC?

Still no event with free new class costumes? feelsbadman :sad:

https://tos-kr.neet.tv/items/904250

No housing system yet =(? And still to early to change Content Point Shop :confused:

2 Likes

Fixed the issue that the effect of Arts still remains after Arts is reset in some situations.

There is no way to reset arts… There is also no “some situation” available to your cursed players…

Give us those potions already in game https://tos.neet.tv/items?q=arts+reset :distinguished:
Or please remove that sentence in patch notes which does not effects us…

BEST UPDATE /medeinahappy

Is that real? I can’t find it in the patch notes :scream:

fix the chat bug please
i thought you gonna fixed it with the chat server mt thing
this all are good update but chat bug still disappoint me the most

So many changes, but no reset NPC?

3 Likes

They finally updated the new content (it was not detailed yesterday).

Also updated.

Additional damage of Blossom blader skill when using one handed sword is changed. (50% > 50% - [attribute level - 1] x 5%)
[Flowering: Swift] can be obtained until maximum Lv. 5, but fixed the part that there’s no leveling factor in attribute effect.
In conclusion, when attacking target with 5 stack Flowering debuff using one handed sword with attribute level 5 by Blossom Blader skill, 7%(10%(5 stack) x 70% = 7%) damage will be increased.

I don’t get this. If you get this attribute to level 5, you gain 7% damage… but you lose 20%???

1 Like

Ew, no individual housing yet and more “DPS solo challenges”

1 Like

Still shows the old attribute

@STAFF_Yuri

Can we have some clarification about the new Returning Savior policy?
The patch notes state that you can only receive the buff scroll once.

Does this mean:

1. you can only get the returning savior buff a single time per account
    or
  2. you still receive the returning savior buff scroll every time you come back, but since it comes in the form of a scroll, it will only affect a single character now

And what about the buff, can it still be removed for the sake of testing things and automatically reapply when changing maps or do you have to wait for the 14 days to end before you can test things without the buff?