Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for March 30-31, 2020

Yeah the Content Point Shop ended way too early compared to kToS server. I made a post about it on the Feedback forum. It’s just not fair…

1 Like

The only way it makes sense for me is like this:
You lose additional damage when the Flowering Swift attribute is in effect.
The basic effect is that you lose 50% of the additional damage.
If you use a one hand sword, this penalty is reduced by 5% per attribute level, so the 50% penalty is reduced by 20% at level 5 to 30%.
This means that you will get 70% of the damage bonus of flowering with swiftness attribute active while using a one hand sword.

Since the maximum amount of stacks increases the damage by 10%, 70% of 10% will result in a 7% damage increase from Flowering debuff.

is the maintenance done already? I just download the game today and I keep getting errors while updating it. Thank you!

@STAFF_Yuri

About the free Savinose set on Episode 11 … the +11/stage10 ones …

I tried to enchant it but failed … any other restrictions? the “cannot trasnfer” pertains to appearance only or both enchant and awaken are also not allowed?

Yeah, that item is pretty much anything else is not allowed, no more enhance, awaken, enchant and so on.

That’s quite sad … guess i’ll stick with my old savi set XDDD

Ak ok makes sense, thx.

No awakening or enchants is a really strange decision. past stuff like this you could.

Will the Emerald/Scarlet lens and other gestures be buyable or come back in the future, or are they gone for good?
I wouldn’t mind buying them from the tp shop/beauty shop for tp or medals or whatever if it’s an option one day.

The ep 11 Savinose set is pretty much “final product”. No awakening, no enchanting with jewel, no sockets (and I suspect no fixed ichor either). This makes it way less useful than the previous +11 t8 set from events that could be transcended to 10 and enhanced with gems, awakening and jewels. Clearly meant as a “transitional” set between Kedorian 400 and Varna (or for some low priority alt). This will probably go on my shop character.

Yep, its starter gear (or for alts)