Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for June 24 - 25, 2019

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Scheduled Maintenance for June 24 - 25, 2019’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=1737

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

1 Like
  • The Quest UI (F5) has been reworked so that the list of available quests can be better sorted and more detailed quest information can be displayed.

is finally here…

• The cooldown for quest items that are used by pressing the V key has been reduced.
  • The cooldown for items that are used by pressing the v key has been reduced for some quests.

Poyo

Puyo

:confused:

Look at list of changed classes compensations…

Sorry Cata > Lancer > Dragoon… your time mounting will be over soon :pensive:

Assassin

• Backstab

What :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Why still no 15% bonus dmg for leather users :sad:

3 Likes

Still no Wastrel raid fix… I don’t wanna stay oracle just for this ■■■■ raid.

More channels to Gem Feud???

will the Monster Gem into Monster Gem Selection Boxes be 1:1? I mean 1 box per Monster Gem

didnt do Wastrel in months, what’s the issue there to have oracle requireemnt?

and at topic:

Kannusi <- typo Kannushi

Corrida Finale

• Knockback distance reduced by 50%
    in PvP environments.

Yay, now you will only move 1 screen away instead of 2 screens when hit .-.,

Dissonanz

• Stun duration reduced by 50%
    in PvP environments.

That’s great…but why does Wiegenlied still have 10s ???

Subzero Shield

• The skill’s defense range decreased
    to 50 from being infinite.

I realyl hope you won’t get frozen anymore when your Hawk attacks the shield, no matter the distance

Heal

• Different changes applied to Heal for different advancements as follows:
  • Reduces SP consumption by 50 with the Pardoner class.
  • Increases heal factor by x5%, reduces duration of [Heal: Overload] debuff by 0.3 seconds and reduces SP consumption by 25 for the Priest class.
  • Reduces duration of [Heal: Overload] debuff by 0.7 seconds for the Plague Doctor class.
  • Increases heal factor by x10% for the Kabbalist class.

Holy Crap…C’mon why making this skill so complicated, jeez…

Revenged Sevenfold

• Skill now increases the damage
    reduced by 3.5% per level and
    reflects the damage in amounts equal
    to the damage reduced.

Please rename to Revenge Reflection…or something, the name is pointless now imo

I’m fine if IMC delete rogue and put Backstab and lachrymator in Assa, after this change Rogue is dead anyway…

1 Like

There’s no separate thread for White Crow?

It’s like the biggest thing in the next update and its relegated a very small part of the patchnotes wut. Theres barely anything about it

I understand there was that old dev update, but surely a lot of things have changed on release?

They’ll probably do one for the legend raid.

Thanks for adding more costumes to the exchange shop.

Are there any plans to add these?
Halloween 2018: https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1517
Mystic savior: https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1659

1 Like

Guess who couldn’t spend it PP and Sprouts :expressionless:

1 Like

Spent countless sprouts on items without time limit just to see that they had the “will be removed at the end of event” mention: coupons, magnifiers… Frankly what’s the point of removing generic items that can be useful at any time at the end of an event?

• Awakening Abrasives will be added to the game.

Would have been nice to tell us what they do no?

• Pamoka Solutions can now be stacked

Thx, was tired to carry those 50 lbs flasks in the inventory because they were taking one spot each in the storage…

• All installations, magic circles and continuous area effect skills will be removed immediately when the caster moves away from the summon/installation/area of effect skill.

Oooh, I know someone that will have to revise his strategy in Feud :haha:

• The Reset Helper NPC will be available for two weeks starting from this maintenance until June 24, 2019.

Lovely. Time to tweak some builds…

Oh and thx for the Rune Caster buff! Rune of Giants will be fun to use now :wink:

• Wizard’s teleportation will now work correctly when using the mouse controls.

Really? :haha:

• Players will now be able to obtain Silver dropped from monsters when holding more than 10 billion Silver.

I almost died of laughing here… This CAN happen? :haha:

• Resolved the issue where players did not receive damage when standing on top of the Canyon Area Device in the Baubas Cave area.

You mean the pillar where summoners stand to farm silver freely? About time…

Pretty solid patch we got this week. New raid, class balance, fixes. Will need to test Bokor-Warlock interaction with buffed Blind synergy. Big nerf to PvP disabling effects, should make it more interesting.

1 Like

Did they secretly buff CM boss?

IMC please… the npc is bugged and clicking on class points is giving the skill/attribute reset potions :frowning:

it also gives an example of an impossible build that mixes sword with scout, but that’s not so relevant

nice translation on healing factor attribute “INCREASE TO 10 SECONDS”
its not increase its REDUCE

To IMC, the npc bugged, when i click receive class point the npc give me skill and attribute reset potions

Wow, new HP of Challenge Mode bosses… another thing that take longer to do without real reason.

Please do send us the support ticket.

All Tree base classes can only receive compensation in the form of reset items instead of Class Points.

1 Like

I don’t know where they’ll be or who they are, but they’re probably uninstalling TOS right now from their computer (if they’re using SSDs and not a teras hard drive). In online games with a minimum of sanity, yes, the event is over… but the store is permanent to spend the items (sprouts) and the prizes do not expire like the food that is bought in the supermarket. Maybe I’m one of those people.

People have their real life (timetables, obligations, other activities…) and don’t live in front of a screen through a doll. If there’s one thing that bothers me about all the events and that video game model, it’s that the company (IMC) forces its clients to certain jobs and not leave it as one more option, you know, if you don’t participate in those jobs (events; reasons apart) you’re going to be at a disadvantage with the rest of the slaves.

p.d: Another dungeon to make the strong and rich more stronger and richer? Another dungeon that requires going in a group and doesn’t fit your schedule? More changes that shatter characters and more “features” instead of fixing the main problems of the game (optimization, lack of fun, official location language -in the real world not all the people is english or korean- etc.)? Well, see you next time, maybe soon ™.