Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for June 24 - 25, 2019

Unfortunately after coming back from work and testing some stuff, I can only agree here. We can’t do solo CM anymore because the bosses have 10x the HPs and you run out of time. Reset NPC is bugged. New quest UI is an aberration. And Feud time was changed without warning… Oh and I don’t have a Musketeer, but it also seem that when you use Sniper Serenity, your character instead of running is stuck in walk mode.

if anything, it wouldn’t be tagged as an event if the event materials and the shop would be permanently available in the game. also the devs in this game provided enough reminders on when the event will end, and what things will not be available at that point. If you’re saying that everyone has a “life” and you’re given what? A month to do and plan those things and you’re still complaining about that then are you really playing this game? I don’t really have a game in mind that provides “event” things permanently. Also game events aims to bring people playing, not people slacking.

on the dungeons and raids, isn’t why this game is a multiplayer game lmao. I mean it’s more fun raiding with party members. I’d rather play single-players than wanting a solo dungeon inside a multiplayer game.

I’m not supporting the dev’s ninja updates, but i just can’t help not replying on your pointless rant. What we want here is for the devs to fix their ■■■■, not give the players hidden patches, and give us at least better explanation on what really is happening. Also those CM bosses buffed HPs, and we’re given that statement on the savinose guide that “The best way to farm Planiums will be through Challenge Modes.”

1 Like

i really dont get people complaining their sprout items were deleted. It clearly states on the item description that it will be deleted once the event is over and its not like they only announced the end of event yesterday, the date was there all the time. (except ofcourse for those thats just gone.)

1 Like
  • Musketeer’s Snipe is now a ground skill with a maximum casting range limit.

Correction, you made Snipe get stuck on every cell that isn’t ground tile and increased it annoyance and limitations >.>

am still lock to a smaller than screen shitty resolution and black rectangle…

Please revert D: @William121213513513 I take the original snipe over this :frowning:

I actually like the quest UI

edit: Forgot to report this, but elites are spawning at very low health in silute, around 30%. Because they heal out of combat they are sometimes full when we find them, but for us farming gear we can see when they spawn nearby. Started happening this maintenance.

my problem with the quest ui is that it constantly resets the settings and doesn’t let you order the quests by level D:

actually, i also noticed this when i was roaming a map, i thought some players attacked them and then just left.

2 Likes

Happening in Klaipeda as well. Been farming a lot for the last 2 days and I often see ‘injured’ elites across several of the new maps.

2 Likes

could be a bit relevant in CM6, not sure it spawns like that