Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for December 26, 2017

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Scheduled Maintenance for December 26, 2017’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=1210

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

still no fix for amd cpu?

1 Like
  1. BUG FIXES
    Goddess’ Blessed Cube Items
  • Items obtained from the Goddess’ Blessed Cube of December, 2017 can now be correctly exchanged for Medals at the Exchange Shop.

That all?

3 Likes

How about Rank reset event???

Thanks for the magic of Xmas IMC, I always trusted you…:tired:

Where is the intense blancing update? Come one imc i am so done with your 2 month google translated rank 9 craps

@STAFF_Han :hugs:

Hi,

In the patch notes, there’s no mention of the rank reset event closing, only this:

Does that mean you’re extending it by another week or did you forget to put it in there?

forget as always

3 Likes

Could you enlight me with one question? In the game news is informed that the Goddess Cube edition will end tomorrow, but in the Patch notes it’s clearly stated that we have another week till it ends: Goddess’ Blessed Cube REMOVED NEXT WEEK

• This month’s edition of the Goddess’ Blessed Cube will be removed NEXT WEEK!

So, this is confusing.

HAHAHAHA…

Yes fix all the bugs you lazy **** :wink:

I only come to these official threads for a good laugh, because you can’t take seriously a louse work like these guys do.

I know there are a few bad companies out there but at least they do fix their own mess.

So far we have:

• No fix for random FPS drops (not sure if only AMD is affected since I do sometimes get it on my intel).
  • No fix for channel crash (and these are really old).
  • No fix for item duping (also old one).
  • No security of any kind (don’t come telling me that the game is under VAC because I don’t see an ounce of it working so far).
  • No policing of any kind, no GM to check on reports, I’m sure you people only look at logs and end up banning wrong people in the process too.
  • No QC on patching deployment (or we wouldn’t had most of the above).

Keep up the professionalism IMC, will earn you lots.

As per note, this project (game) is wasted on your hands.

1 Like

where is dungeon entry fix like Earth Tower, Uphill
can’t enter again when you DC on 2/2 run

1 Like

Crafting 4x EXP tomes seems to be broken, please fix :frowning: