Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for April 24, 2018

Just add class resets in TP shop already, jeez.

1 Like

Does the first section sound misleading? It’s meant to say that the next maintenance after tomorrow (April 24) will be on May 2 instead of May 1 (Wednesday instead of the usual Tuesday). Hope that clears it out.

that is to say we will have onmyoji tomorrow on iTOS?

Yes it’s misleading because of this:

“All players who advance into Retiarius/Onmyoji between May 2 and 29, 2018, will receive a Costume Box”

Sounds like the class is only released on May 2.

3 Likes

why just 1 reset?! :sad:

when there is 2 new classes.

1 Like

I see what you mean now. Yes, that’s a mistake in the date, it should start tomorrow on April 24 until May 23 (that week the maintenance is also scheduled for a Wednesday). Thanks for pointing it out :+1:

6 Likes

2 resets please :sad:

A reset kupole please :wink:

3 Likes

Boss awakening effects changed from double attack and defense, to double attack and -50% property damage received for the following field bosses: Demon Lord Nuaele, Demon Lord Helgasercle, Demon Lord Rexipher, Demon Lord Mirtis
Maybe more information?

2 reset?

With this this update, will Wiz3>Ele3>Rc>Omn2 be the new Wiz3>Ele3>Wl3?

I don’t think so, but will definitely be a good option for those who dislike warlock.

I think the best part of a Ele3-X-Onmyoji build is that you can abuse the new earth necklace even more.
Skill rotation might be awkward though and you lose a lot of boss damage by not having Wl3.

Maybe better to take Sorc1 or something else instead of RC, not sure if you will even use the RC skills when you have that many to use.

2 new classes and just one reset, its a very unfair decision…

Sirs, I’m happy to see new classes and events on the server, but this can not mask the real problem of the server and which is affecting in general all players even after the adaptation and improvement of the fps made, there have been several freezes and locks in several maps, there is also an error of connection with the channel among other problems that I believe to be known to you. What I want to demonstrate here is that unfortunately these optimization problems in the game are not being addressed with the importance it should have since it impacts much more than the small problems being dealt with. I hope you can look at these issues that have been affecting the server and discouraging many players.

What about the Gevura/Double chance crashes?

Instead of adding more pages, why not increase the maximum number of characters per lodge page? Why not allowing us to have all our characters in the same lodge, even?

:tired:

Regardless, the patch is really appreciated. Glad to see you’re doing your best to bring big updates more often. But, please don’t forget about the issues the server is having right now. On Silute, it’s the 4th week the freezing issue on field maps and instances (CM and Guild Events) isn’t resolved yet. Besides, there are many bugs and graphical glitches still unsolved: the issue with mounted companions, the VGA crashes caused by some skills such as Gevura and graphical glitches caused by Thaumaturge buffs for example. All those have been reported in the forums and by tickets several times for a long time now.

2 Likes

Thanks for the free reset!!! :haha:

I agree with the rest of ppl on this thread, if you are added 2 new classes for swordie and wizzy, we should at least get 2 rank resets.

What are your thoughts, can we do ths?

1 Like

Please, consider add more rank reset, 2 classes for only 1 rank reset? its not fair.

Love it, but…

why does everything has to have an expiration date D:

2 Likes