Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for April 24, 2018

What about the Gevura/Double chance crashes?

Instead of adding more pages, why not increase the maximum number of characters per lodge page? Why not allowing us to have all our characters in the same lodge, even?

:tired:

Regardless, the patch is really appreciated. Glad to see youā€™re doing your best to bring big updates more often. But, please donā€™t forget about the issues the server is having right now. On Silute, itā€™s the 4th week the freezing issue on field maps and instances (CM and Guild Events) isnā€™t resolved yet. Besides, there are many bugs and graphical glitches still unsolved: the issue with mounted companions, the VGA crashes caused by some skills such as Gevura and graphical glitches caused by Thaumaturge buffs for example. All those have been reported in the forums and by tickets several times for a long time now.

2 Likes

Thanks for the free reset!!! :haha:

I agree with the rest of ppl on this thread, if you are added 2 new classes for swordie and wizzy, we should at least get 2 rank resets.

What are your thoughts, can we do ths?

1 Like

Please, consider add more rank reset, 2 classes for only 1 rank reset? its not fair.

Love it, butā€¦

why does everything has to have an expiration date D:

2 Likes

Please,consider add more rank reset,2 class for only 1 rank reset need reset my 2- characters wiz and swordsman

two new class and just 1 resetā€¦ letā€™s game beginā€¦Why so miserly son?

1 Like

It is very good to see that with the arrival of the new classes you have made rank reset for the players, however, many of the current players have much more than one char, so please consider increasing the number of rank resets to 2, will be able to choose the 2 new classes for their builds, instead of just having to decide between one of them.

2 resets, please, eveyone will be very glad t.t

That and with these new rewards from missions and some others, IMC is just showing us how they see us LOLā€¦

2 Likes

poor gives sadness!
earns a space for different characters, and wants to put everything and everyone in a shack only! KKKKKKK

so, @STAFF_Ines, why u guys giving 1 reset only? there will be 2 new classes lol
in ktos they had 2. reset week event etc. this is just unfairā€¦
thats sad

2 resets pls pls pls

KToS players were only given 1 reset when the new classes were released. We also had reset event for 2 weeks during wizard balance patch, same as them. How is it unfair? Itā€™ll be more unfair to KToS players if weā€™re the ones who actually get 2 resets from this patch.

1 Like

Iā€™m surprised they even gave out resets in the first place, every time theyā€™ve given them were during major class or game changes, this is just two new classes, make a new character for them.

Not complaining though, Iā€™m glad I can reset one of my characters that arenā€™t even a wizard or swordsmen.

2 resets, not 1, wtf are you talking ?
same event as them, and after Onm, Reti, they receive 2 ranks resets even with 14 days wizard resets, and for us only one.

Hereā€™s my source. Please point me to where it states they got 2 rank resets. Much appreciated.

Eh if kTOS didnā€™t get it then w/e. Worth a try tho

:sunglasses:

T.T, ok now i have no ground to want 1 per char if they are wiz or sword T.T

You guys are forgeting that ktos receives early patchs per week or 2 weeks, we get patchs after 3 months(while we just receving new gatcha only). Its still unfair. Also, if we point all the content as the same as we get, our server needs a lot of miss thingā€¦

Supusedly its the same ā€œcontentā€ā€¦

Also, dont mix ktos with ktestā€¦

ktest is the one with constant changes that not all of them reach ktosā€¦