Tree of Savior Forum

[KTEST] Onmyoji Skills

its the best? imo wiz3thauma3sorc1omn2 is better,

that’s what I’m building too

What are the “best” onmyoji builds right now? I’m coming back to the game and i’m planning on using the reset to get one…

But since i’ve been far away from the game i don’t know how wizards are in the moment

The last major patch reworked a few Wizard jobs and there is more synergy now with more focus on personal preferences in what you want in your Wiz. https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1305 Today’s patch will give us the new hidden class and 1 free rank reset - meaning you won’t be able to “test” the new class, as once you select the Onmyoji, you’d best like it because you will have to do Adventure Journal farming, wait for another event that gives a reset, or level a new Wiz just to change to an old build.

Just scroll up if you want some build ideas. That is what the topic is about anyway centering on this job.

Don’t forget to wait if you guys want the FREE special costumes :tired:

No need to wait it was just a date error, you’ll be able to get the costumes as soon as you unlock the class.

1 Like

do you need to unlock or advance to get the costume ?

Actually advance into the class.

Huh… I have to pick a new build then…

Will Onmyoji perform better than Ele3>Wl3 in the new upcoming raid?

Onmyoji has low skill%.
Old 330 Raid, Velcoffer, Worldbosses, Guild Raids and other “hard” content has high defenses. You want high skill% for them, not big area AoE.

What do you think about the fire fox shikigami? It’s worth it? A friend suggest to use this skill at lv6 just to use his passive ( 25% hit 3 times), but i’ll not get the water shikigami and genbu armor max…

It depends. The Fireball and Psycho3 enhancements from this spell’s attributes are awesome, with the psycho enhancements even better. 60s duration and 60s cooldown means the only thing you have to worry about is the paper dolls when keeping it up for the enhancements. However, the Fireball enhance attribute drastically shortens the summon’s lifespan, making you wait 50s to get the enhancements again. It’s a shame too, because the Fireball Pressure combo is also enhanced(hits 3 times from the extended range psy pressure).

Water Shikigami is a hard-hitting huge aoe with an overheat, it should not be overlooked, same with Genbu Shield. Imo, the fireball attribute isn’t worth the extra Fox spirit points.

I see, thx. But even if i put fire fox lv1, genbu armor will be lv3 only…o saw someone said that the tiger skill would not be that necessary to max, so would be a way to max genbu armor and put the tiger lv8?

White Tiger gains 2 extra targets hit from skill lvl 8-10. Unless you like to aoe a lot of targets, 12 targets is enough, even at skill lvl 6, 10 works.

So tiger lv8 and genbu lv5 will be. Thx again \o

Now i just need to decide if i should go full INT or some in SPR (like 100 SPR) and the remaining in INT

Someone have tested Turtle Shell with Armaos Card? I ve heard that both have hidden effect of enable cast interrupt

hi guys,
is there any Onmy job change guide ?
link pls~

about build, going full spr , W3 Th3 Sor1 Onmy2,
but im not a big fan of sor,
if i go W3 Th3 RC1 Onmy2, will this work?

I currently have 1 in Tree, 6 in Tiger, 7 in Water, max 5 in Genbu and Toyou, this leaves 6 spares so that’s a lot of flexibility. You can go 10 Tiger/9 Water, 1 Fox/8 Tiger/10 Water or 6 Fox/6 Tiger/7 Water for example. Unfortunately the Tiger damage doesn’t scale with level so maxing it is probably not needed, and the Fox seems pretty bad if you don’t plan on getting the level 6 attribute.

You go full SPR here. This gives you a huge pool of 18k SP to play around with the Genbu Armor. Plus it boosts your summons if you go sorc and your buffs if you go trauma. In fact I quickly tested with my char with base MATK 1700, full INT gave me 3800 MATK and full SPR + trauma buffs gave me 4300 MATK.

I don’t see what you can get from RC in a SPR build… no idea why you don’t like sorc, it gives you two summons that will pack big damage with zero cost, plus they’ll be buffed by your trauma skills.

Thx for replying, but I don’t play with sorc or Thauma, I use wizz3-ele3-rc-onm2, that’s why I’m a little confused with the distribution and status (SPR and INT)

i understand sor is perfect match for the spr build,
but i just dun like it, i cant describe why… LOL
just a personal preferences i guess?

swtich to RC can get Destruction and Justice for 2 extra DPS skill,
and Protection for buff .

is that really a bad idea go for RC? @…@"