Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance August 19 - 20, 2019

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Scheduled Maintenance August 19 - 20, 2019’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=1796

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

So it brings us up to ktos’ june patches. Just enough to see fencers/matadors gutted even more, unfortunately. Gotta hope those buffs they received in the last kTest patches will come here soon.

- Activating Hard Shield will now remove the Fencer’s Epee Garde buff

RIP my build and many others.

sooo you can put random stat ichors in Savinose? :disappointed_relieved::cry:

Beauty Shop

• The following items will be removed from sale.
  • Popolion Head (Male/Female)
  • Fried Chicken Poodle Head (Male/Female)
  • Penguin Head (Male/Female)

Were these even in shop?

No, you can’t. Random stat ichors only go in Velcoffer or Varna equipment.

1 Like

Savinose already got random stat on them. And frankly, that might be cheaper than having to ichor random & fixed stat equip depending on your luck. Magnifier cost not that bad and can be gained through exchange shop for a fairly cheap price.

Is it entrance Legend W.C shared w/ Velcoffer?

Please tell me these are typos…

30x cubes for 4th place and 90x cubes for 3rd? Only 5x medals of honor for 3rd place?

1 Like

Skills

• Musketeer’s Snipe skill is changed so that when a monster and a player character is within the targeting crosshair, the player character has the higher priority of being chosen as the target.
  • Wugushi’s Wugong Gu and Latent Venom’s continuous damage is not affected by Ranger’s Steady Aim skill as they are poison damages and not missiles.
  • Squire characters will no longer be able to install refreshment tables near the instance entry portals.
  • Targets that have left the skill range will now be displayed in a darker shade.
  • The tooltip for Templar’s Horse Riding skill will now indicate that only Templar skills and Swash Buckling can be used while riding.
  • Shadows created from Shadowmancer’s Hallucination skill will now have outlines.
  • Skills that can be used while under the effect of Rune Caster’s Rune of Giant will be displayed in the tooltip.

grafik

Something seems wrong here…:thinking:

yeah, but too bad you have to get recipe ichor on savinose for the 2nd ichor.

I always thought you can put 2 random ichors on Velco/Varna gear

• Resolved the issue where players would be affected by status ailment effects while using Assassin and Bullet Marker’s Annihilation and Bloody Overdrive: Invincible.

• Resolved the issue where Shadowmancer’s Infernal Shadow could be used on invincible targets.

That was a bug? I think is a “feature” lol

After this scheduled maintenance addon objectdetector (in my case version 1.3.1) not work in ANY location. Anyone have similar problem? Don’t find any updates after 1.3.1 version… fking maintenance :unamused:
ps: Maybe anyone have alternative addon?

Where is Blacksmith Telivelis now? O_o

Spoiler

The reset helper NPC will be available for two weeks starting from this maintenance until JUNE 24, 2019. Maintenance is August 19-20, 2019

So will there be a reset helper?

In front of the old mercenary house, northwest of the market.

It’s just a typo. She’s in game west of the Klaipeda goddess statue.

1 Like

Devs prolly don’t want you to be able to see cloaked players in pvp

1 Like

But i’m not pvp player, only pvm. This addon very usefull in pvm :tired:

Also fix this problem manually with new self-custom addon.

Doesn’t Rader have similar functionality but without revealing hidden scouts?

I wonder why no one uses it :thinking: