Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance August 19 - 20, 2019

i unable to close shop after recently patch. need change ch

anyone got same issue?

Since you guys added a list of skills that can be used with Rune of Giants on the tooltip, can you guys also put that on shinobi clones?

It’s only Shinobi skills. The description says this and no list is needed as a result.

The clones automatically attack nearby enemies and replicate any Shinobi attack skills you use.

ew. that’s why I haven’t seen a single shinobi in my server, apart from the fact that you have to invest an entire weapon to play it (normally you’d just invest on a gun or dagger)

Shinobi scales with offhand weapon, so no need to invest on another weapon. In fact, shinobi works with any offhand, be it dagger or pistol (or shield, but in this case, they will do basically no damage).

What really kills shinobi is how when the skills are copied by clones, their cooldowns get drastically increased. Use all copy-able skills while clones are up, and all your Shinobi skills will be on cd for a minute or so… Not very fun.

What does it mean when it says “The drop chance for Spirit Essence has been increased for Earth Tower bosses.”. Does this mean the cubes will drop more essence in general?