Tree of Savior Forum

Say Yes to job reset

Transcend. After you hit max level, you Transcend. =3

Almost like a New Game+

I’d be okay with this if you had some sort of a period of time to reset this circle, let’s say, 48 horus. Otherwise I’m completely against it. But this is one thing that it might just solve it since at higher levels messing up a rank means that you pretty much lost 90 hours of gameplay.

no circle reset pls, no destroy this game

Come on… just 14 more minutes and I can go back to ignoring foru-
…Oh… Hi.

I like the “try before you choose” idea. It prevents the rerolls that matter. If you bandwagon, you get what’s coming to you in my eyes. Forget resets.

There, I contributed to the thread.

God stop say this will killbthe game and start saying how sobif at all.
What it will kill the unique builds that are not in the game now any way?
There reset we want will recet your class/circle to lvl 1.you need to lvl it from this lvl 1 to 15 like notmal.so you can just gonfrom fullnaoe dps ti full suport.

You have a very intolerant mindset towards other people and their hobby.

It is maybe too complex to simply grasp, but just because something is in pixels it isn’t detached from real life.

There are very much our characters and possession and while it might not be a ferrari it is still something people should be able to feel good about without being trampled by a caveman mindset.

So you think well over 31,000 people browse these forums? I’m going to have to disagree.

Lol if even 1k are in this forums its good.

pls help support this suggestion :smiley:
to make TOS fun and less ppl ranting over class respec issue etc~

1 Like

Thanks for creating yet ANOTHER thread about it. We really needed another one.

We don’t know about “Reset Class Potion” working right?
It maybe easy change class immediately or has some class EXP penalty

example… Start with SW DPS until reach Doppel C2 then I feel boring to play and change class to Squire C3 and make some money with buff weapon or become Templar for make guild (if Reset Class hasn’t any EXP penalty)

In fact, I don’t hate “Reset Class”… cause this game has too many class and we know that all of class not balance and some class weak at late game when compare with other class in same LV.
It’s up to IMC’s decision.

Finally, I really don’t care it will be exist or not because my class build is fine// no need to reset.

You late here.its not new.as for more we atclast want to see ehat imc have to say.

It was put on the steam discussion forums as well.

You cant. The way we want it will reset you to Squire c1 lvl 1. You cant take c3 if you didnt take c1.taking templar you will be lvl 1 templar as well.see we dont want you to reset from c7 lvl 15 to c7 lvl 15 but c7 lvl ONE.

Um, people do this ANYWAY, it just takes them unnecessarily longer to do.

I’m so tired of this “I don’t like people switching to cookie cutter”. That has NOTHING to do with resets. People do this regardless.

1 Like

Hell people do this cookie cutter Becouse they cant fix ■■■■ ups here.the cookie cutter are 100% working end game builds.somthing unique not necessary.

Nooope nope nope nope. Definitely not. Fail.

Stop troll and start explaining why.

Maybe you should read my other posts too, before saying anything. :stuck_out_tongue:

However it’s funny that you call me intolerant, when I’m the one who is saying that everybody should be able to enjoy this game and “hardcore players” shouldn’t chase the casuals away.

I read several before it always has this putting down tone in it as soon as someone might feel good about his pixels :wink: