Tree of Savior Forum

Sadhu class Questions

I can’t say for Sadhu circle 2 skill though because I don’t have one.
For PVE…

Safety zone + OOB > Spam spirit normal z attack have attribute for 10% chance to give Def down to target > use various skill from other job you have with your body because monster will talk toward your body anyway and they’ll be in you body skill range.

You can also use OOB as fast warp (Prakriti skill) to escape or reach target.

OOB move speed and atk speed is very fast. One attack hit will do damage 3 times. attack can also spread to nearby target. Only problem is you have to be careful to not let your body get hit or spirit will return to body. While use OOB your Def will be decrease too so it’s hurt.

I think sadhu is a best combo with krivis

some pt grinding

I was test it in KR TOS 3rd beta. I can send you pic if you want to see. @_@

@arkgolf nice video!

Nice combo ark! @_@!

Yup, best mobility class within the cleric tree

Now I change my build from
cleric > krivis > krivis > paladin > paladin > x
to
cleric > krivis > krivis > sadhu >sadbu > x

full int build all the way may put some in to spr or con around mid-high level.

Now Im searching some info about druid and oracle.

That’s quite enticing, if not for the fact, that it’s INT (and not STR) that affects your dmg while OOB. *sigh Guess I’ll give up on taking sadhu pre monk

Don’t give up though, they might change thing again since it’s still in beta.
However if they have any change in extend test I can’t cover all of those info because it’ll be against NDA.

:cry:

NDA?

But hey, I’m glad we have someone like you spreading great info! Big thanks for your efforts man! :+1:

I can’t post it here because I’m looking at skill info in test extend. I didn’t capture one on my 3rd beta.
I’m not sure if they change anything with it which is possible to be against NDA to post pic on public place.

Actually there is some agreement for those who participate to Extend cbt, all participate tester must not post any clip, pic anything releate to Extend cbt on any public forum and elsewhere since this Extend is only for tester to test various thing that dev want to test it’s got update all the time.

1 Like

I sent you a msg maybe we can discuss at there instead of here. :sweat:

I don’t doubt it, what I was saying was different was that I from the info I’ve found I was under the impression that OOB level effected the damage too. But I didn’t get to test Sadhu in our beta cos exp was too high >_<
So I duno what the 15level ectoplasm info would relate to then =/

Thanks @xxforbidden405,
I was confused with that tooltip listing the Attribute Attack % for some reason.
Looks like it does only change the range O.o

This thread could use the discussion!

Lots of information there as well (since people were talking about OOB skills only working through your body, it’s now pretty much apparent that Sadhu is a DPS class based on this and it’s machine-gun like auto attacking)

I’ve seen this thread before, I guess my work’s done here and I’d be mining that thread next. Thanks for the tip btw! :wink:

@xxforbidden405 - do you know how if priest buffs work with OOB? If you are a priest yourself, or have a priest in party, does blessing and sacrament increase OOB damage?

I don’t have priest > sadhu so I can test only cleric buff on myself.
As for dmg I’m not sure unless if I can test it. @_@

So is it wise to choose shadu

Cleric- Priest -Priest -Sadhu ?