Tree of Savior Forum

[SA] Silute - without Guild VS Guild

• Server : [SA] Silute;

• Team Name : TheTemplar;

Just wanna say somethink about SILUTE, all guilds, i say, ALL GUILDS isn´t going Guild VS Guild.

Why? I will explain to you… About a month ago, a Guild with name Hydrarium in Silute, abused some bugs, they first made the bug of partys, putting more than 5 members and each party, thus ensuring ALL drop world bosses box, okay, like not enough, after that, they came up with the bug where you could equip a WEAPON in all slots, such as the hats, the accessories, thus ensuring more damage and getting to farm all right easier, as if STILL not be enough they are making the bug crashing channels, thus ensuring a wipe 1 minute, when the equipment broke after refined, they crash the channel, then, managing to leave the absurdly strong refined items, +25, +30, OKAY, AS YET NOT BE ENOUGH, they came with a bug where you do this… takes 2 or more cryokino, linker, and psychokino, put some ice wall, link that, and release pressure on them, thus making all the ice wall shining so bright, that the game CRASH exactly there they station as TOP server where NOBODY can go GvG against them, simply because you can not play, is not the fact that not have how to kill them, even though it is difficult with all items +30, than, i will tell you this, I’m running behind rank because is happening an event guild, but NOBODY HAS NOT DOING GUILD VS GUILD because ALL SERVER know that hydrarium doing this, then, to bother standing in line and joining the player’s to catch RANK knowing it will be against them and they bug all, the most interesting is that even the IMC did nothing about that, disturbing the others guild game bug’s itself, PT bug crash when caught quest instantiated, not bug BOX drop of world boss, even having taken more 30% of his life, as you guys want the staff to continue playing the game for you, if you just want to know about money? station placing hair, hats, eye color, but nothing to fix the bug’s more than two weeks? I leave this question in the air WHAT ARE YOU DO AGAINST THIS GUILD, everyone knows that doing just S**T on the server …?

Sincerely - TheTemplar

PS: Sorry about my english.

19 Likes

Sadly, thats all true. When i started playing this game ive invited 4 friends. All of them are GONE. They just got tired of this stupid game abusers. Honestly, you guys who created the game, you know EXACTLY how hard is to refine equipments from 9+.
I vote for this whole guild get banned and ALL itens in this server, above +9 or get deleted or transformed back to original form.
But one thing i know, you CANT keep things like they are atm. We need a change and we need it now. they cant be impune or this game wont go farther.

I REALLY expect a reply from admins,tutors, etc on this post.

9 Likes

@GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ethan

Can you give us an answer on this?

This is actually happening on the server, and it’s past time these players and this guild be banned from the server …

4 Likes

Só agora vcs estão sabendo disso ? O pior é saber que ninguém toma providencia alguma para eliminar esses merdas do servidor

6 Likes

Só agora que vim ver que não tinha nada no forum, que apontava direto na direção deles, então, cá estou :slight_smile:

1 Like

something i think its strange, people told me that they saw some Hydrarium’s members talking with a GM on Inner District, in front of 217 Dungeon, why so far from fedimia ?, thats suspicius

8 Likes

Help with that will be gratefull TOO GMS :3

2 Likes

A imc parece que ta ficando pior que a gravity em termos de ban em coisas extremamente importantes pra ter um jogo fluindo legal,to vendo os servidores piratas chegarem e fazer td mundo migrar pra la igual aconteceu no rag.

6 Likes

Mandei ticket a mais de 7 dias com provas (screenshots) e nada foi feito. É um absurdo que a IMC deixe passar esse tipo de coisa… o mais engraçado é ver membro da guild na página do ToS Project (antigo BRToS) se gabando e desejando boa sorte para todas as guilds que forem enfrentar eles.

5 Likes

Day after day I have seen people quitting ToS, all of them disapointed with IMC, since you are not taking any actions to solve this case. Until when IMC will keep silent about this bug/hack situation? This players are killing the game and you are doing nothing about it.

7 Likes

Imc do something! its not new more, all ppl know of this and imc dont do nothing about.

Vamos vir aqui todo dia e enxer o saco ue lota esse post quero ver.
@GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ethan

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

what?

seems like a legit tactic

all is fair in war!!!

Ok, let’s separate this by each part of it:

The party bug was mostly used by Unbelievable, it was filmed and reported by Hydrarium.

The hook64 hack exploit was filmed by a Hydrarium player, the video was posted on Youtube, the person that is using it is not Brazilian (on the video), if you do know some one from Hydrarium who is using it, please post an screenshot of any member, he will be kicked from the guild by using it and we do hope he gets a perma ban for that as well.

About the weapon refinement, there is a single +27 weapon (which is a Superior Corona Rod) from a player who is currently not playing the game, if that was indeed considered a bug (as it was shown on that 43 min video that was posted also on reddit), only him would be banned, and guess what, he is not playing the game any more.

In order to crash the channel, as you are implying they did, they would need a high level druid or something and would do it, who is the main druid of Hydrarium ? I am a member of it, and I do not know =/

For the Ice Wall crash, tons of players are affected by it, Hydrarium already lost due to it, and already won due to it, if you wanna blame the fact that Ice Wall’s are crashing some clients, blame IMC not the players. If that is indeed used to crash clients, both sides will loose players.

It is too easy to come over and say something whitout proof of it, Hydrarium is at this moment placed as first guild on GvG because for all the 4~5 months that this game has existed, there were some members of it who attempted to do every single world boss and event boss, even Dullahan who is always there, without any skips, and invested that money on their toons, atributes, weapons, refinements, if you do want to compete against it, please get your ass up on Roxona or any boss and try it out, I guarantee that without atributes leveled up, you will not get a win.

Lixo humano…quer pagar de inocente.

That is not an strategy used by us, and I would dare say, by any guilds, say whatever you want to say, without proof of it, I am only seeing tears.

That i can´t confirmed, just see a video of a hydrarium player going after a player, but alot of member´s of more than one guild have told me you are doing that too, and no one is posting on FORUM, so, here i am.

More than one member just link the weapon in the Shout chat … so … is not just one …

Ever a channel crash, a member of hydrarium is there after, EVER, not saying is just you guys, but yes, you are doing that.

This is a lie, more than one time you guys have crashed ALL OTHER GUILD and just go alone to the another guild tower, and brake that tower.

We have itens, we have player´s, we are not running away from you, don´t think we are afraid, but why i will go against a guild who DON´T PLAY ? just bug ? just crash ? just abuse ? because of that, i going behind a few guild´s in the server i have sure that don´t abuse, and doing marked GvG´s.

All server say the guild are involved, everyone is saying that, not one, not two, not three player´s, the guild ara abusing of a ice wall bug, why you think NO ONE GUILD is going to the GvG? because they KNOW about that, the Hydrarium is doing that…

In the end i tell you, okay, you don´t do ? but EVERYONE PLAYER in the server KNOW your guild are doing JUST WRONG THINGS, i don´t have to prove nothing, i have all SILUTE server in my back, i don´t have to got here and post pictures, videos, i just have here because we are sick of every single s**t of a hydrarium guild are doing on the server, ToS is ending? and YOU GUYS ARE DOING EVERYTHING YOU CAN TO HELP THAT !

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Bug abuse is not play better…