Tree of Savior Forum

[SA] Silute Temporary Relocation Notice

Joke to me, IMC troll hard peoples to Sialute

Naquela Ă©poca eu imaginei que seria coisa de 1~2 meses
 icryeverytime

Vou upar esse tĂłpico a cada trĂȘs dias em portuguĂȘs mesmo. NĂŁo to com muita vontade de me esforçar pra traduzir coisa que eu nem sei se estĂŁo lendo mesmo. Mas como brasileiro Ă© uma raça desgraçada que nĂŁo desiste de nada, quem sabe nĂŁo dĂȘ alguma coisa nem que seja um contato oficial de “NĂŁo iremos retornar o servidor para o Brasil nunca”.

Waiting for awnsers

This is me with depression for waiting so long.

1 Like

Campanha

IMC trĂĄs o servidor de volta pro BRASILLL

1 Like

Don’ need to be in Brazil, but at last 80ms plase IMC
@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @STAFF_Max

2 Likes

Greetings, Saviors. :blush:

I would especially like to ask the support of the community of South America, as well as the entire ToS community, to continue to receive a response from IMC about the relocation of the Silute server.

We have not received a single answer since May 2016 ! :rage:

I would especially like to ask the support of the community of South America, as well as the entire ToS community, to continue to receive a response from IMC about the relocation of the Silute server.

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

"Temporary"

1 Like

Vou upar esse tĂłpico a cada trĂȘs dias em portuguĂȘs mesmo. NĂŁo to com muita vontade de me esforçar pra traduzir coisa que eu nem sei se estĂŁo lendo mesmo. Mas como brasileiro Ă© uma raça desgraçada que nĂŁo desiste de nada, quem sabe nĂŁo dĂȘ alguma coisa nem que seja um contato oficial de “NĂŁo iremos retornar o servidor para o Brasil nunca”.

1 Like

WTF IMC !
At least try to give Silute players a better ping.

1 Like

Esquema Ă© ficar de olho pra quando tiver uma Live ou Ama e encher o saco deles ao vivo.

1 Like

Hello, people.

Como vĂŁo vocĂȘs?

1 Like