Tree of Savior Forum

[SA] Silute Server Issues

Just got dc running a DG and lost final cube.
Reset vouchers / Double EXP/Drop for a whole week. Thats the compensation we need.
Answer! No response! Where the hell are you?

BRB, playing dragon age origins, gonna be back when the server is better.

I pay for 3 dungeons per day / 3 mercs dgs per day.
I was able to complete 2 Mercs and 1 DG today.
All the others were messed up and no drop/exp/final boss loot was received.

WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO ABOUT IT?
Iā€™ll start to record my gameplay.

@STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_John

COMPENSATION! 1 Week Double exp/drops + TONS, TONS of Dungeons Reset Vouchers! AT LEAST!

Iā€™m taking Dc every 2 minutes, the game is unplayable.
Iā€™ll try crafting some arrows , is canceling automatically and leading DC .

Tree of Bugs !!!

Impossible to play like this, dc every time and in the most important moments like final boss loot! The lack of answer is disturbing though!

1 Like

If you guys know that the server is unstable then donā€™t do anything that you might regret if you dc. Simple as that.

Simple as that? Are you retarded? I pay for 3 dungeons entry per day. if i dont use them im literally wasting money. Dumb argument.

1 Like

You mean 1 entry per day.
2 are free.

indeed.
20 characters

Silute still broken!!!

One Reset Voucher per dayā€¦

3 right now and countingā€¦ lol

Lots of people doing the lv 280 bosses and crashing right when the boss die and losing the lootā€¦

Seriously, we need a fix, IMC.

You have way too much time in your life, stop whining and wait the fc up

COME ON @system @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy WE WANT TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON, I KEEP DISCONECTING, LOOSING MY DG RUNS. SAY SOMETHING!

How long till a server restart with fixes? Some people are not hving this issue (i know cause of my clan) and some (like me and my gf) are experiencing it.
This is supposed to be avaiable for ALL PLAYERS! COME ON, RESTART THE SERVER, FIX IT!

My GF and I are NOT able to connect, and when we connect there are multiple rollbacks and got DC 2 mins after! She just arrived from her job and wants to run her dungeons, wth is going on?

I have the same issue hereā€¦ and IMC just donā€™t update us about anythingā€¦

No, they dont! The statement here is to let us know that they are awareā€¦ EVERYONE IS AWARE! We wanna know what is IMC doing about it. They say they are working on this issue, but from my point of view? That sounds just like ā€œwe will relocate Silute to SA ASAPā€.

I AM A CUSTOMER! I want to know (and more important, I have the RIGHT TO KNOW):

1- When are you going to restart the Server?
2- When are you going to fix it?
3- Which compensation will we receive?
4- What measures will be taken in order to prevent that to happen again?
5- WHEN IS SILUTE COMING BACK TO SA?

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @system

I expect answers.

1 Like

When does silute will come back to SA? Ā² @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy

2 Likes

waitingā€¦ waitingā€¦ waitingā€¦
Cā€™mon IMC, Iā€™m not saying that you should fix it now (but yes, you should), but we need at least some news about this issue. What is the problem about keeping the players informed?

2 Likes