Tree of Savior Forum

RIP Swordsman class specially to shinobi(kToS latest patch)

TL;DR

Keep us posted.

1 Like

you’re not even sure if all those will be implented here… we mostly get

FIX…

OPTIMIZE…

QUEST…

SKILL/ CLASS BALANCE
BUFF A…
W…
C…
NERF
SW…

2 Likes

isnt everything you posted ‘old’ already? that steady aim buff was nerfed and it was already applied to iToS. dunno what u bitchin about.

3 Likes

not “everything” master.

… we haven’t gotten any of the Ktos patches after early access started. Which apparently you don’t know. We don’t know if we will ever get these changes or not.

Apparently you don’t know guys that they test it on kTos first as it is launch first than iToS. Almost the patch we currently have like changes on Linker joint penalty, cleric heal circle count, token user can instantly upgrade attributes which we don’t have before, costumes, etc. Now you tell me if this changes are not on kToS first, if you know it.

Also this one soon:

And you seem to be forgetting that we have balance changes that Ktos does not. Meaning we won’t necessarily have the same balance changes. We could get some / none / or all.

Those buffs are good, but we can stay here to discuss for 38971203710 yeas, if IMC doesn’t apply them, those buffs will remain simply words on a virtual document.

Forgetting what? Did I ever say “ALL” kToS changes? I think you’re the one who is forgetting something lol. Atleast you now know that some changes that came from kToS is already in our patch unlike your previous post. Let me quote again before you forgot. [quote=“thebloodyaugust, post:6, topic:291615”]
… we haven’t gotten any of the Ktos patches after early access started. Which apparently you don’t know. We don’t know if we will ever get these changes or not.
[/quote]

We haven’t gotten any of the Ktos patches. Patches that IToS and Ktos get simultaneously do not count as strictly Ktos patches.

Very old news. You missed the train.
We got less than 5% of ktos patches and imc said we will get different balances

damn…im lusting about those skill changes for HL, Barb, and Doppel
let’s just hope those things will be implemented soon…

also. i like this one, too

Swordman class? Whuts this? Did you NOT mistake it for Peltasta tree and variants? Classes? Choices? Is that good? Anyways, dont loose hope? Maybe one day in a distant future… if the game dont die before it…

Oh so we’re getting a crappier TOS forever? I’m quitting if that’s the case.

Maybe. Swordsman is a for fun class and I don’t know if they will “fix” them.
So don’t expect too much for a sw improvement.

I posted on the pastebin specifically so that it doesn’t become a wall-of-text post on the forum. :confused:

I don’t understand what’s bad in the patch? But well anyway it’s ktos patch, and they implemant patchs from ktos on itos by packs, after correcting most of the patch, rebalancing multiples times etc.
Maybe i didn’t read well or something but i’m seeing only buff to swordsmen except the impaler duration fixed to 8sec (that can have 22sec duration at level 15 right now ^^) they are buffing strength on swordsmen too, to try to change the full con/dex builds in pvp too maybe. Making everything equals takes time, and by the way there seems to be patch with massives nerfs on magic so everything is gonna be daijobu.

You can’t just find every perfect possibilities in one go to make every classes being equal. And another thing is to think, with all you have in hand to find ways to exploit your build at 100% in every situation. You can’t win against everyone except if you find how to counter each playstyle of each people. ^^

" But well anyway it’s ktos patch, and they implemant patchs from ktos on itos by packs, after correcting most of the patch, rebalancing multiples times etc."

The last time we got a kToS change was like… never. Well, besides the shared storage update, I suppose.

Well at least that’s what the dev said once anyway. That the changes affected to ktos aren’t necesseraly put in itos, but some are. something like that.

Apparently what the devs really meant was “iToS will get an exclusive nerf to some classes that no one likes, and after that we’ll never update iToS again except with minor bug fixes while kToS continues to get updates”