Tree of Savior Forum

Revive my characters

Hi there. My friend advised me to participate in rookie event so i I’ve recently deleted all my characters. But it came up that i was participating in returned savior’s event… so i couldnt get rookie even stuff. I wonder is there anyway i can get all my characters back again ? I know many mmorpgs like WOW can do that without any problems. I had 200+ characters and pets as well. I’ve spent money on that game like buying tokens and reset pack for EU server. So is there any chance my characters can be restored ?
I’ve already sent a ticket to the support. But as people say that they don’t care that much and do nothing. I really want to continue playing but i have nothing to play with now xD

Well, those, who’s still interested in this topic. The developers answered my ticket and here it is: “Thank you for contacting us and bringing this matter to our attention. We understand your sentiments regarding this matter. We do have a policy of restoring accounts as a one time courtesy”. Lucky i am they were up to restore my characters providing that i’ll give them all information they need. But it’s already been 3 days and nothing happened…I do hope they won’t forget about me. I’m little bit worried about the tokens wich will expire soon xD and tomes and other stuff which is limited…eh". Still i do realise that it’s totaly my fault. But the situation is funny though.

In all honesty, if I was in the game management, I wouldn’t restore your chars, you did it deliberated to try and take advantage of an event, but ended up screwed because the server had already marked your account as an old account.

Do pray that they restore it, but I wouldn’t hope too much on that.

6 Likes

maybe the best thing to do is create another account for participate in the event, i don’t think they will restore your character this way, it was intended

1 Like
12 Likes

Come on, don’t be mean with TC…

Hopefully this experience will help in it future and make it a better person and player :blush:

1 Like

If i would try to be mean, i would write something like: "Geez, how retarted u should be to delete chars to get rookie event bonuses :tired: ".

1 Like

well, my friend said that it was worth anything. i also used world chat and a lot of people said that they deleted all they 5 characters lvl 350 so that they could create 5 more and get tons of x8 tomes and x14 tokens and a lot of money and so on so on. Almost everyone talked the same. That’s why i thought that all these things like hair style, costumes and leg weapons, money can be saved and doubled in a week. That’s why i deleted them and as the guy above said “screwd up” but i dont think that it is what is called “taking advantage” because its just the game event :o. I wasnt even mean to do something cheaty-neaty…

Normally people do that when their account doesn’t have much of value, not when they have SEVERAL characters invested, and such.

3 Likes

I have no experience in such situation, but if I have to guess, I would say the chances they would restore your characters are slim to none, unfortunately…

We do hope to have more players coming back though. Return savior event is not bad. It gives you several Exp Tomes as well. And iirc, if you didn’t log in for 30 days, you should have received a rank reset (check your mail in-game). Getting a character back to 200+ can be easily done in 3-5 hours, even faster if you use tomes.

And the devs answer to him LOL…

3 Likes

2 Likes

something something natural selection.

1 Like

Not entirely OP’s fault when even other players give out misinformation.

1 Like

A lot of players used new steam accounts to get 4 boxes and send themselves hundreds of millions silver after months.
We are talking about tons of 300%xp tome, around 20 token multipliers + more or less 20 resets instances vouchers, easy practonium, some VERY VERY rare materials or recipes too.
I even discovered by accident an item no one seemed to have foud on forum and I’m the only one in whole servor to sell it.

1 Like

Did you really delete your characters? All of them? For an event? What the hell?

No one can be this dumb. This sounds highly suspicious.

To be fair, If i only had lv200ish chars with old builds/stats I would delete them immediately if this meant joining the rookie event :v It’s not as bad as it sounds, the only problem is that it doesn’t work apparently XD

i only have 1 character for my whole duration of the game. not even nerfing all my skills will make me redo levelling, needless to say to test an unsure mechanics of an event ‘w’;;

Ooops, my bad for following event page :sad:

1 Like

:sad:

it’s been 5 days and i sill didn’t get an answer from the support, so yeah, i can cry a bit. :sad: