Tree of Savior Forum

Reversi - Checklist

How many things can Thaums use Reversi on?
The ones I know of so far:
-Fire Pillar
-Flame Ground
-Frost Cloud
-Hail
-Heal Tiles
-Safety zone
-Cure
-Deprotected Zone
-Zaibas
-Zalcai
-Zombify
-Pole of Agony
-Lacrymator
-Broom Trap (Spinny thing from sappers)
-Stop
-Slow
-Raise -Does not free trapped characters if flipped-
-Barrier - Doesnt seem to stop people from re-entering however.
-Flare Shot
-Throw Gu Pot (Wugushi Poison Ground thingy)

-Boss AURA Circles
NOTE: This means the traps that have circles around them (slow, restrain, defence/atk down)

Notes:
-Flipping (Using Reversi) magic circles does not reset the spell timers.

-If you are under the effects of a spell (stop/raise) flipping it will not cancel the effects.

-Flipping works in PvE regardless if the target player who used the skill is in your party or not. =Warning: Don’t be a ■■■■.=

-Fire pillars that bosses summons (homing) can be flipped to blast bosses instead.

-You can flip a bokor’s zombie circle to get zombies of your own. Kinda pointless though since you cant heal or command them.

-When flipping an attack magic tile, dont worry about buffing beforehand. Flipping it and then buffing adds your damage to it regardless. I.e. Flip Flame ground > Quick Cast > Flame Ground dmg goes up.

-It seems to be possible to LOWER the damage output of your allies magic circle if you’re not running Full Int / Full Con and not under the effects of Transpose. I’ve noticed a drop in -some- spells (Hail) going from 600 per hit to 400 per hit when I flip while not under Transpose.

^—THIS NEEDS SEVERE TESTING—^

Edit: Some details tweaked

5 Likes

Pole of Agony
Lacrymator
That spinning trap thing from Sappers

Add stop from chronomancer.

Hail, Flame ground

Updated!
/20charas sitting on a tree Undertale.

as paladin’s barrier as well. iirc there were reports where it doesn’t purge you out of it when monsters use Reversi it.

I might be wrong on this one tho.

Does Reversi undo CC? Like if my teammate is caught in a Raise, and I Reversi it, are they free (can you even Reversi a Raise)?

Does it work at all on Frost Cloud? What about Counterspell?

Is the cast time long? Can it be jump cancelled?

If you’re on Klai I can help you test it with Raise.

Someone needs to test this on Frost Pillar and Raise!

I’ve always wanted to make a Wiz2 - Kino3 - Thauma2 for GvG, but I don’t think my laptop can handle GvG :frowning: Besides, it’s 0-clickbait class so it might be hard to level

It’s nearly instant actually and the animation’s so fast you dont really need to jump cancel it.

Afaik it doesnt work on Counterspell. Havent tried raise / frost cloud however.

@tampon

Frost pillar cant be flipped sadly :c Same way it cant be stolen by rogues.

Tested - Raise

Raise is flippable. Added to list.

1 Like

Caveat about Raise: If your teammate is stuck in Raise and you flip it, they do -not- get freed

Also, Magnetic Force does -not- get flipped.

Tested/added - Flare shot gets flipped. Not sure if this affects the skill negatively or not since it doesnt scale with int.

Just confirmed
Flame Ground / Hail does get flipped but they wont play any animations.

It’s hard to tell but it -does- work.

1 Like

Any news on Frost Cloud?

Can you Reversi another player’s Magic Circle in PVE? Like if you’re competing for a world boss, can you convert all that DPS into your own?

I believe you can because when you reversi heal tiles and zaibas for example, their heal/damage takes in consideration your stats, so it counts as your own.

Yes. Buuut that’s a ■■■■ thing to do hahaha

What that’s awesome! I have the mentality of hunting MVPs from RO- anything goes :p. Every World Boss party should have a Thaum2 then!

I see. I finally found the verdict why I don’t get a WB cube even though I’m confident with my burst damage. So those Thauma C2+ are casting Reversi on my Flare Shots, main reason why I only see it do a few tick then disappears.

wugushi’s 2 ground poison is flippable.

qs’s shield nor catalop is not flippable.

Why use your own dps when you can use others!

…It seriously is a ■■■■ thing to do though. I dont want to suggest a nerf since… well, tbh apart from using reversi on mob magic traps there’s nothing else going for it. Atm using reversi actually -increases- the damage of the attacks (since it adds the base stats of the first user with yours, the thaum) so it’s useful for a party run.

@pop_coe14
Gotcha, added to list : 3