Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Inquisitor's Thread

Ahh evoniphon. If that is the case, then it wasn’t a fluke that he killed all three us in mere seconds.

I recalled summon the wheel and we all died when we just saw 2-3k damage like a bullet.

It can’t be reversed but can be capture by rogues.

Does capture has some range or do they need to move close to grab it?

They do have to move closer, but 10/10 he captured it.

afaik and correct me if I am wrong, thigns that can be captured, can be reversied, no?

So there’s good chance would be dead trying get an active breaking wheel.

No, reversi only works on magic base ground spells.

Evoniphon was a tough boss to solo. Had to use MM + Incinerate and run, being cautious to not use heal too much (his capture makes it 1HKO for me), and just getting behind him doing Conviction + God Smash combo till death (so it was pretty much boring…)

@Huerin Regarding Malleus Maleficarum debuff and Pandemic, I just tested it and it DOES NOT spread it unfortunately…

1 Like

Oh good. This should answer an important query for the others.

Reversi:

There are some that you may wouldn’t think of as a “magic circle” imo.

and btw for comparison, Capture:

2 Likes

Have anyone experience when you throw down your pears, then the enemy knock them out but still in range and somehow, the pears no longer attack the enemy when it cast magic spells?

To add something, using scrolls triggers pears

any full con inquisitor here? :stuck_out_tongue:

Probably no one goes full con as inquisitor.

You a full con mate?

not yet , I just wanna know about the dmg with full con build

I’m str/con so my damage is not that on par with crit inquisitors. Still decent though.

In any case, I doubt you’d encounter full con inquisitors here. Maybe other cleric class.

I’ve seen vids of full CON inquisitors for PVP. It does work as Inqui base atks are high.

oh thats awesome , thanks , I’ll look for some videos…:smile:

How is Physical Attack added to Inquisitor’s skills? Is it just flat amount or is it added to the base multiplier?

I’m asking because I wonder what should aim for in my Accessories. Definitely Crit Rate, probably HP and something else.

i m full con inguisitor and active in TBL too what do u want to ask?

1 Like

Hello @forestdragon2012 , Id like to ask u about the dmg in TBL , are you able to kill easily? I’m bokor3 oracle kabba, I can stay alive most part of the time, but I dont have a good power to kill besides effigy…:sweat_smile:

archer mostly get 1 hit kill by MM and mage mostly die in pear of anguise the cleric is hard to kill but still can /low hp one die by MM /pear
catagon will kill u surely other swordman dpend on their build only crosair hard to handle (take note that i m only use lv 315 1h sword non trancendant none gem and none enchant )
ahh… since u have 7 fold catagon will suicide

1 Like

oh seems realy nice then, thank u :smile: , just a few more days to reach rank 8 o/

bokor 3 actually have good synergy with inguisitor
hexing + MM very good debuf used to boss battle that can make ur party kill more faster
effigy + MM the best range atk that cleric have,pretty good use specialy in TBL

1 Like

Is it possible to duplicate breaking wheel via sage’s skill?