New chapter!! We are getting close to the end :frowning:

2 Likes

Good. This way I can read it all in one go. lol

2 Likes

1 Like

Ripperino Shipperinos.

2 Likes

Update~

Hello, hello~:wave: Just a small update about the current situation of the first volume. The next update will feature the end of the first volume because I’m going to post both of the last chapters. This way, it seems like a good finale you can read without being limited to those who are caught up. That is pretty much it for now. Look forward to the next update Saturday or Sunday on Eastern Time Zone and afterwards, I will go into the side story I’m making for those who want to read while the main story is in planning period. Have a good day or afternoon~ :grin:

3 Likes

Update~

Hello! :worried: It’s finally that time. The final chapters are here and I want to thank my buddies from the Crimson Knights for allowing me to use their names and add more to their personality and the story. I hope to be able to expand my reach to players outside of my guild to get more involved and make the world of the book much larger than it seems. I hope all that were up-to-pace with the book enjoyed it and for those who waited for all the chapters to come out, I hope you enjoy as well.

Now, to business. :sunglasses:
The next line-up will be the side story called Corruption. I recommend it to those readers who are interested in other characters besides the main stars and you’ll be able to gain some insight on the world, the gods and goddesses, the famous revelators and who the real threat is in the series. If you want to know all that, try it out. I’m reaching for at least half of what the first volume was as far as chapters, but that’s still up to debate. Corruption will be more than likely be starting next Thursday or Friday in my timezone. I’ll need a little breather from all this writing. :sweat_smile:

Have a good morning or afternoon wherever you are. :smiley:

4 Likes

hnggg…

1 Like

Update~

Hey, hey~ I have a little surprise. I have a small section of Corruption that you guys can read. I’ll fix the link for it in the OP and put one here. Hope you enjoy~ :smiley:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11815485/1/Revelator-Side-Story-Corruption

3 Likes

IRL picture of @GunLaw right now.

3 Likes

that was adorbs~ Oh my Giltine :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Update~

Hello! It’s time for the next book in the story of Revelator. The first chapter of Corruption is up and ready for your eyes as we go on a very stressful plot with Neclaytia. I will be making the chapters much longer this time around. Preferably around 2.5k-4k words each chapter. Also, a link to the chapters in is the OP. I hope you enjoy~ :grin:

1 Like

1 Like

Update~

Yo~. There’s a new chapter for Corruption up! Also, some other news about the posting schedule. It may change and I’ll only be able to post two days out of the week. The year is coming to a close, so I gotta crunch down and study haha, but this is only a possibility. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Update~

Hey~ New chapter is up! The schedule will stay the same for now; however, I’ll let you all know if there is a sudden change. Well, have a good morning or evening wherever you are. :smiley:

2 Likes

1 Like

Update~

New chapter for Corruption is up! The epic side story is only just beginning~ :grin:

1 Like

Update~

Yo! New chapter is up for Corruption! Hope ya’ enjoy. :wink:

2 Likes