Tree of Savior Forum

Revelator (Fanfic)

Yooo~

I recently noticed the fanfic section and was interested into creating something for the community to read, for those who are interested. Oh, lovely readers, your opinions of the book is greatly needed to make this a smooth ride. So, any input would be appreciated . Also, a little about myself is that I’ve been writing ever since my freshman year and have slowly gotten better at it–now in my senior year. The important characters will be strictly players that I know from ToS, but they will be different in the book to suit the mood, but may carry over their…qualities xD. Of course, if you want to be in the book, I would have to get to know you first~ :smile:

Typos and errors may be present, but don’t freak out. Just let me know. :+1:

One more thing, this book I’m making will turn into a small series of sorts that is strictly for fun and experience for myself. I hope you enjoy, I’ll take it as far as I need to.

Revelator: First Phase–Trials and Tribulations

Chapters~

Revelator: Side Story–Corruption

Chapters~

Posting Days: Eastern Time Zone.

Monday and Friday

19 Likes

Alternatively, you could also post your story on Fanfiction.net so it’ll be easier for people to read and bookmark the last chapter they were on.

2 Likes

So, what are my qualities? :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Oooh really? Never heard of it, but I’ll give it a shot. There’s a wait period, so this will have to do for now. Thanks.:grin:

2 Likes

Oho~ Hmmm your qualities involve gathering information, being leader-like, and supporting the team.

2 Likes

Never noticed this sub forum as well, looking forward to a good read.

4 Likes

I have some stories posted at Fanfiction.net, too. It’s better to have them posted to a story-hosting site instead of a file host to prevent people from stealing your stuff and claiming them as your own.

Usually stories that are uploaded there are added very quickly, but because there’s no Tree of Savior category yet, your story is pending the creation of such. I proposed the admins to add a Tree of Savior section, but new category proposals require at least one story upload and I didn’t have a TOS story written at that time. You’ll be the first!

They recently added the fanfic, fanvid, and fanart subforums, which is why there was nothing in them until now.

2 Likes

^^me after reading

1 Like

I’ll read this when I get home in about an hour or so. @GunLaw I’m half expecting to see some erokai or shaw shipping in your fanfic. Lol.

2 Likes

I’m in love. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

The ships will sail! :grin:

2 Likes

2 Likes

To let everyone know, I’ve made the move to fanfiction and I will be posting my stuff from there. :yum:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Oooh. The very first fanfic on the fanfic website. That’s something. I want moar :persevere:. The reader in me is thirsty :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

ditto…

2 Likes

@STAFF_John HERE COMES THE SMUT.

3 Likes

Congrats on posting the very first Tree of Savior fanfic on Fanfiction.net!

2 Likes

Thank you. Wouldn’t have been possible without your guidance, sir/ma’am. :smile::+1:

2 Likes

For anyone who’s curious, there’s also a FictionPress.com for original works if you want to self publish your own original stories.

1 Like