Tree of Savior Forum

Revelator (Fanfic)

E-Esdeath~ :heart_eyes::sob:
Joker is a given. I must have someone like him. :smile:

2 Likes

Update~

There’s a new chapter up! It’s pretty early, but I’ll be posting another later on in the day for I don’t know my schedule for Saturday and Sunday as of yet. Hope you enjoy!

3 Likes

Update~!

As promised, the next chapter is up and ready! Also, I’ve finally got my hands on a cover that suites the book because the characters were drawn by my friend, @mikai. Big thanks and a bear hug to her. :smile: The pace of the story will start to quicken up a bit from here on since characters are being introduced or at least hinted at being important. So, hang on tight folks. :grin:

7 Likes

The same @mikai in the fanart thread? And the tsundere in your fanfic? Hehehe. :imp:

2 Likes

I’m noooooot a tsun> ~
and noooo @GunLaw thats not done yet lol

That’s what a tsundere would say.

No.

Update~

A new chapter is up and ready for your eyes! Tell me how you feel about, whether negative or positive, and any pointers concerning how I presented the skills. Have a good day~ :grin:

4 Likes

Update~

New Chapter coming right at ya’! Go check it out! :grin:

3 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Brilliant chapter. 10/10.
I hope you keep improving and I shall support your dream to become a writer. (I need someone to help me in writing a story for my game in the future y know)

2 Likes

Certainly. I would love to work with ya’. :grin:
I won’t stop improving. :+1:

1 Like

Update~

The final product is here ladies and gentlemen~!

Huge thanks to my artistic, and wonderful friend, @mikai :blush:

4 Likes

Update~

New chapter is up! It’s pretty early for Monday chapter, but I have to do it early because of (ugh) school. Anyways, hope you enjoy and have a nice day~ :smile:

4 Likes

YAY UPDAAAAATEEEES~

1 Like

Update~

New chapter is up!

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Update~

New chapter up and ready~ As of now, I’d say we have at least 10-12 chapters left in the first volume/book. :grin:

2 Likes