Tree of Savior Forum

Revelator (Fanfic)

9 Likes

Hey hey~. New chapter is up! It’s a bit on the short side, but the next chapter will be much longer. Also, this will probably be the only way I can notify you guys. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

my poor babies~

1 Like

Yeah, you’d have to make a Fanfiction.net account to subscribe to stories. With an account, you can choose how you want to be notified of new chapters on your favorite stories. Plenty of people have made Fanfiction.net accounts as reader accounts where they just read stories and leave reviews. There’s also a beta tester program on both Fanfiction.net and FictionPress.com where beta-testers can proofread and spell-check your stories before you post it live. They’re really neat sites for writers.

1 Like

Oooh, very interesting. Thank you once again. :smile:

1 Like

If you end up not finishing your story, don’t make the same mistake as other writers and delete your story entirely. Once you delete your story on Fanfiction.net and FictionPress.com, they’re gone for good so if you have a computer issue and lose your original files, there’s no way to retrieve the site copies. Better to leave stories unfinished on the sites’ servers than remove them in case someone tries to publish your stories under their name to claim credit. There’s an option to mark a story as complete or unfinished, so people will know if it’s a finished story or not. I’ve seen so many people delete their stories only to regret their decision afterwards, it’s very disheartening. :<

1 Like

Ahh, it is very disheartening! I’ve made the mistake twice starting out writing when I believed my early progress as a writer was kinda poor at the time, but I studied over how other people wrote and self-taught myself while getting little lessons from people here and there–even teachers. So, I’ll definitely won’t be getting rid of it. :wink:

3 Likes

You can always go back and redo chapters if you feel they’re not good enough. I sometimes find myself fine-tuning old fics of mine even if I lack ideas to finish them.

1 Like

I’m glad it got your attention! :smile: Expect way more to come. :+1:

2 Likes

I keep getting excited thinking, “Yay! Here comes the smut!”, when I read lines like:

“…but soon proceeded to experiment by putting his finger in the crack, or trying to create a bigger hole by ramming his body…”

and

“He stared into the boy’s amber eyes while his unruly chocolate hair fluttered from the passing wind. He grinned, relieving the tension…”

Only to have my dreams crushed. :frowning:

I am only on chapter 2, but I am hoping this Ero fellow can spice things up… :wink:

2 Likes

Keep hope alive! It has yet to come… :smile::joy:

2 Likes

I just finished reading the rest of the story, and smut or not, I am excited to see what happens next! :blush:

2 Likes

GunLaw rated his fic as T. If it was meant to have smut, he would’ve rated it M.

2 Likes

I think I was rushing and put it on T LOL. :joy:

2 Likes

the rated M stuff happens on our discord channel~

2 Likes

I’ve decided to set posting dates to make it more organized for myself and a heads-up for those who are reading. All the days are set to my time zone, which is Eastern Time. Also, usually I post in the afternoons, and most likely no later than 11pm. If I run into any problems and can’t post, I will let you all know. :+1:

3 Likes

Well, depending on where you are in the world, smut could fall under T rating…

1 Like

Update~

The next chapter is up and ready! I will be going back to sharpen up my writing, for I have typos and some errors pertaining to certain names in Tree of Savior. Also, if anyone who is knowledgeable about Lithuanian mythology reads the fanfic, I could use some of that knowledge to make the book even better down the line when the story gets a bit in-dept like I had planned. Either PM me about it, or point me in the right direction. Thanks. :+1::smile:

6 Likes

https://images-1.discordapp.net/.eJwFwdENhCAMANBdGIBSpELchiBBc0oJrfHjcrvfe1_zzMts5lAdsgHspxSeuxXlmVu1jbldNY9TbOEbsmoux127CqDzgZxPLkWM0ePqAEMg9BiXhEhroEDw9E_nt9vRm_n9AQN9IsQ.hAOofej1YabfyyERNDWlKeWihaU.png?width=292&height=300

Sneak peek of the cover. :smile:
All thanks to the work of my wonderful friend, @mikai
Also, a small opinion question for you all. What type of villain do you prefer?

3 Likes

A beautiful, strong, sadistic woman like this one :

or
A sinister, badass guy like this one :

3 Likes