Tree of Savior Forum

Remove Diamond Anvils from the game

Why even complain about it?

As long they dont nerf block and the wiz tree in general its not worth to pvp at all.

And the Block pen set is a joke right?

Even renewall ro pvp was more Balanced then this xD

Tos and Balance
those%20words
Those words… Is it possible to use them together?

1 Like

Caring about balance in a PVE game, instead of ensuring all classes are fun.

It is like arguing for fuel efficiency in your car while still using square tires.

Balance is important no matter the game.

3 Likes

Wait I thought we were talking about RandyBK not Bhikku?

Like I get that Bhikku has a lot of good gear, but having him in your game doesn’t mean you auto lose, in fact if I had the choice of Bhikku on my team or Bhikku on the enemy team I would choose enemy team, just so I don’t have to compete with someone being fed kills harder than I am.

When the discussion was about RandyBK I left it alone, because that’s legitimately hard to deal with, he’s faster than you, he’s tankier than you and he does very high damage that you can’t get away from, any counter play a weaker player has vs him is temporary and it becomes less of can you beat RandyBK and more about can you stall out your death long enough that RandyBK doesn’t wanna waste his time on you when he can kill the entirety of your team over the same duration. (That said there are a few things you can do, I’m not saying he’s unbeatable for weaker players, just that I won’t try to tell you you’re wrong for considering him an auto win)

Bhikku is an entirely different story though, He’s geared, He’s a Wizard so unblockable high range damage and CC. But other than that what? I’m not trying to insult the player, Idc whether he’s good or not, the build itself, the gear it’s not that bad. I barely even run into when I am on the opposing team and (since my class is disabled I just play a shitty assassin archer) If I the worst of the 4 classes to fight him don’t consider him an auto win/loss Idk how anyone else can, especially if you’re a Cleric or other PvP Wizard. Most swordsman I see, are Cataphract Lancer, I know Bhikku can warp really far but he still shouldn’t be catching them and if he does just use the Lancer 2 skill, cleanse whatever garbage he puts on you and then taunt spam before getting away.

I’m not saying anyone is wrong to die to Bhikku either, he’s still a Wizard, and he does have high mobility, but I just think you overrate him based on the results you see, rather than what you can forsee. The scariest part of Bhikku being in Gem Feud is that people might feed him the MVP making all my efforts pointless.

IIRC you specifically are a Fencer? I think that means no cleanse and no way to block him, you’re kind of built to fight physical classes, but building MS, +11 from sprint, should allow you to avoid him until you’re strong enough to beat him.

1 Like

Its kinda about both? Honestly I think Randy is easier to deal with since block isn’t involved. All it takes is landing a hook and he is out of the picture for me.

Generally now I just wait until players like them enter, I wait about 30 seconds and then join so im put in a different instance of gem feud.

Bhikku is way more dangerous than I am. I am using a PVE build and I kill people mostly because I’m using Ranger and Appraiser skills with enhanced weapon to 1-3 shot them. Comparing you and me in terms of tankiness, you’re way more tanky than I am (When I played against your cleric), I’m just a glass cannon. I don’t think I am tanky in the slightest, I’m full DEX and I only have 41k HP and no shield. Anyone with a shield and tons of con and block invested I will have a hard time killing, even if I use miki plate gloves.

There are a ton of geared players that I have a hard time dealing with and it’s a matter of how lucky I am to kill them first vs they 1 shot me with their Rhongo/CC me and kill me in 1 hit. With me vs Bhikku, I have no chance against him, at all. Unless he is CC’d, I can’t do a thing to him. So the only thing I can do is stay away from him while farming stones, though I have won a few games against him doing it that way. Granted, it’s to be expected since I am playing on a PVE build. In Gemstone, I only try to go for the stones until 5 min are left remaining in which case I just start trying to kill everyone. But of course if an enemy is near me when I’m farming, I’m gonna go after them unless they escape.

2 Likes

Yea better late than never on removing the DA man. Good Move from them But kinda too late, Letecia was like a drug when it came out. It was too good at start especially when you get what you want but the side effects is so bad in the long run. Too many people quit when it was release and yet imc still was like ok w/ it.

Hahaha! :joy: TBL loool!

2 Likes

Why is this literal who writing a fanfic in the suggestions section. You know theres a Fanfiction area for you to post these at too.

5 Likes

I love you bro ■■■■ the people who take pvp seriously. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Lmaooooooo
Meme goldd.

2 Likes

Ah maybe I’m mis-remembering, but I recall when I fought you the first time you used Smash Bullet on me, (Which made me believe you were SR - BM2. In that case the playstyle is mostly the same as what I use for my substitute character (which seems like it’s gonna be a forever thing :’( )

Anyways if you can’t Smash Bullet then yea I guess Bhikku is a bigger problem. I still don’t think people need to be that worried about him though. Archers maybe, just because he’ll abuse the broken game mechanics but the rest of the classes have access to skills to deal with Bhikku. It’s just about being willing to try.

Even then as far as players abusing broken Stealth mechanics, I personally find Oniwaban to be a bigger issue.

EVERY class needs to be worried about him. Once you get sucked, you’re dead. If you get Nerd compressioned without gear and HP, you’re dead (he can hit over 100k+ off the entire screen). He Reversis your ■■■■, you’re dead.

I was playing SR2 BM2 for memes. Then I went into a non-SR build with BM2 and now I switched back to SR3 BM1.

There is no stopping a kino3/sage2 with a +23 stage10 velco rod, full velco set w/shield, and 1100 block. Gemstone Feud is now “did you get this guy on your team? No? OK you lose

unless you’re me :slight_smile: i’ll fuckin kill any person in this thread. in fact, i’ll kill ANYONE on this server… or what’s left of it lmao.

yes remove diamond anvils, but don’t stop there. that’s a dream btw.

@Over.Kill

See

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/c/fansites/fan-fic

Thank you for your understanding.

4 Likes

kill me daddy

@Over.Kill

1 Like

ITT: @thepurpleknightmare talks about things he knows nothing about to people who know are versed on the topic.

1 Like

Remove potential from the game :joy:

1 Like

Said every person that ever lost a duel. Your TBL game isn’t any better Narcypoo. TBL / Gemstone / world PVP you name it, I’ll wipe the floor with you. This is not ■■■■ talk, this is just stating what’s already happened.

World PVP, huh? You can wardec me anytime, babe. I mean, if you’re sure. You certainly didn’t mention GVG deliberately, right?

:tired:

1 Like