Tree of Savior Forum

Remove Diamond Anvils from the game

IMC,

I applaud you for removing diamond anvils from Leticia’s Cube for this cycle - and I would recommend you continue to do this.

Diamond Anvils are not available in the game in any capacity - they can’t be farmed or bought normally. The only time they have ever shown up in the game is via Leticia’s, DLC, or timed ones from events that can’t be sold or traded.

Diamond Anvils enable people to get ridiculous weapons that disrupt the balance of the game. There is no way for you to balance content for PVP or PVE while they exist since there will be people with +21 or higher weapons walking around. Yes - you can get to +21 or higher with regular anvils but the possibility of it happening on a piece of legendary equipment that takes weeks/months to farm is slim to none.

Previously the GMs mentioned that Leticia’s cube was strictly ‘Pay to Convenience’, meaning that instead of farming, you can accelerate your character’s development by getting these items - this is fine. What isn’t fine is introducing items that don’t exist that have such gamebreaking value - this is not ‘Pay to Convenience’ but indeed ‘Pay to Win’.

I sincerely hope you have learned your lesson about these items and will stop introducing them in Leticia’s indefinitely.

25 Likes

IMC just should make alternative ways to obtain diamond anvils. For example, add CM Stage 10. With current monsters’ atk/def scaling, it will be hard even for top parties. We already have common and shining cubes, so what about 1x Leticia Cube as reward for Stage10?
Also they can improve rewards for monthly top of Adventure Journal, add anvils in Velcoffer/WB cubes (of course, with same chance as legend card), TBL, GTW and so on.

1 Like

DA is ok to have but makes it harder to get and stop DA event. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Just put diamond anvils in the reward list of Superior World Bosses cubes and shining CM 6/7 cubes as the same rate of current practonium, I don’t care about leticia cubes as long as there is some form of obtaining the item on the game.

Remove Diamond Anvils from the game and replace them with Blessed Dust, materials produced from Blessed Shards or directly obtained from CM shining cubes and WB cubes that can be used to restore 1 potential. The Diamond Anvils in Leticia Cubes can be replaced with Premium Blessed Dust Vials, used to restore 3 potential, for example.

The amount of Blessed Dust produced from Blessed Shards is random (like the amount of powder produced from dismantled equipment) and the amount of Dust and the silver cost needed to restore 1 potential depends on the item lvl, type and grade. The Premium Vial is a convenience item that can be used to restore 3 potential of any item.

7 Likes

Unfortunately DA’s = Money. IMC most likely doesn’t want to give this up. This game has sadly become P2W in every way. I’ve already seen too many people with countless “lucky” +16 full pot items. Diamond or not, you still lose pot when you fail.

1 Like

everyone with full +40 item set, great

If they put a way to get Diamond Anvils in the game, then OK it is now pay to convenience and part of the overall meta.

If it is leticia’s exclusive, then it is obvious pay to win.

I would disagree TOS is P2W in every way, just with Diamond Anvils. On a scale of 1 to Aeria Games, TOS isn’t that bad.

5 Likes

Comparing it to another game is a bad idea. I am firmly saying it is P2W, because you do not need to farm if you just outright buy Leticia Cubes. At the moment, due to lack of events providing them, diamonds are leticia exclusive. Diamonds are just a bad idea overall, but it does not stop those lucky refinements I’ve been seeing as of late.

1 Like

Well you would need to define what you think is ‘winning’ - could a group of people who only bought leticia’s cubes instead of playing the game clear velcoffer’s nest?

Maybe, but it wouldn’t be easy. You would be lacking armor.

I still think it takes some level of playing the game to ‘win’, so that is why I disagree with TOS being P2W in all ways.

bullshit, on ktos tons of player already have reach over +30 farming diamond anvils with events or buying on market. the leticias cubes from Itos its just a money maker trap
like i said they put “Sierra powder” items on their cubes just to make that shity mechanic a money maker tool

like the bless shards/saulus all content of the game have become on a booby trap for players with money.

3silver ichor stractions are like 17000 gem feud bages thats is so unfair for all players who can get even 2000 each day

I find it slightly disturbing that IMC have thus far remained completely silent on the subject of anvils.
They are happy to revamp almost every system in the game, and nearly every class has been re-worked.
But this, is fine?

4 Likes

Easily. You get tons of silver from buying leticia cubes, so you can buy armor. Why would the only thing you buy be a weapon? Debating Velcoffer is far from the topic, because you can kill it easily & fast with the right comp. My group only uses 1 main DPS and the rest are hybrids/full support. For the sake of witch hunting, I will just say that there are countless players on iToS who are “winning” without having to farm. It’s only a card swipe away.

1 Like

I meant strictly using the items you get from leticia’s but w/e. No need to go further down the rabbit hole.

Only market supplier of Diamonds is obviously from leticia’s cubes, so if they are not there anymore that solves the problem. Exploiting events, well IMC already said their actions were legitimate so I guess that is OK to do.

but the damage its done, imc’s developers make the game regard to ktos progress and cut out the diamonds anvils on our velcoff-tier gearing up, makes a higest get between our top gearing and ktos top gearing.
also its the same if some players still keep over 15 diamons and its waiting to used when he reach over +20 with a nice weapon with a good potential.

take out the diamons anvils NOW only kills the gearing of news and poors players. so I hope that they make more events to make them or a fair way to craft diamonds anvils on the game avaible for everyone

Diamond Anvils already existed, there is already +21+ Velcoffer Weapons. Removing it now only serves as a way to hurt newer players or less wealthy players. There was nothing wrong with Diamond Anvils being present in Leticia Cubes, the issue was not having them anywhere else. You can’t farm them, you can’t get them from events, the only way is to pay real money or buy from someone that did.

As Javier said, the damage is done, this is only making it worse. When that 1 guy has a +40 weapon and nobody can compete with him because the way he got it to +40 was removed from the game, the game is ruined.

1 Like

just reminding you that all the DA he used to make +40, all from the event. So, no DA event anymore is better way for us to make everything under control.

In 2017 DA used to be obtainable once per month in Active Player event (replaced by Log Calendar), though I think it was the 28th day reward and you can’t afford to miss any day prior, but there were several other events as well that hand out DA. Then I recalled people complaining IMC is giving out DA too much, and now in 2018 leticia is the only way :tired: The DA from transcendence event is just IMC wanted to sink blessed gems rather than ‘it is time to give a DA event’.

Maybe this time IMC wants to experiment how much money whales will spend on Leticia without DA. If the spendings dropped a lot, they definitely will go back to selling it.

1 Like

^-- this, game was so better when there will be a chance to get 1DA from event very month (or 2 in month) now we can get DA only from leticia and its 1.it’s sux 2 it’ss UNFAIR, i really hava a hope that devs will look smarter and think about it

developers cares about what we think ??..

1 Like