Tree of Savior Forum

Regional Servers: Euro community was been forgotten

All right man, glad we came to understand each other.

I am copy pasting my reply from another topic about this.

As an EU player myself, I am satisfied with their reply. If they do not feel it is worth it then that is fine.

They WILL be providing us with a free transfer in the event that a
server is opened for us, as such we should be showing them that we exist
by playing their game. Otherwise if all we do is refund and don’t play.
Well then obviously they have no reason to open a server for us.

Also if you want a refund, contact steam they have a refund policy
that you will have to go through, and yes it will be accepted.

Now, the ping for EU is completely fine, I avarage 110-120ms. Which
is more than decent when it comes to playing this game smoothly.

2 Likes

100 - 150 ms is still in okay tier of ping but if you don’t like about no EU server feel free to refund FP and wait for F2P

you all should come to thailand and feel the suffering of 300+ ping wall like I did in iCBT2

and no , No “endurance test” or “gamble” until they open SEA server

1 Like

Yes, we realy need Euro server.

It’s likely a EU server won’t come unless IMC gets a publisher for that region. It’s surprising they are launching it here as an indie game on steam.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Who confirmed we won’t be allowed to transfer later?

I expect this and asked about, but its technically possible. I got no answer yet, did they confirm this anywhere?

I totally don’t understand why you guys combine West Europe and Rus territories. They speak totally different languages, like Russian, French, Deustch, Swedish and so on.
And also IMC already said West Europe and Rus territories didnt give them enough support. Just look at 11% and 12% vs —30% in NA, SEA and Latin. If they open more servers, SEA and SA should be on top priorities rather than mere 11%.
Also I would like to know a location in Europe that those whinners thing is the best to open server or which company willing to take care of this game after seeing this much “riot” in our community.
Good job people, you’re pushing away a game that worth to be loved, in many ways. And reject who brought the game to you for FREE, IMC.

1 Like

for SEA i can guess that it is low because of having high ping than EU and possibly because one part of SEA is a 3rd world country (PH where i live).

i can also point out that once free to play is released, many people in PH will play it because it is free. high school, college and working people will play it but wont play it during early access because of financial issues (not all are rich or capable of even buying the $10 pack).

but once an English SEA Server launch, people can test it out and be satisfied with the low ping and eventually will put some cash by sacrificing their lunch money or traveling money (if you sacrifice your food and travel money it is about $2~$4 for most HS and College students. yeah thats how low we have as a below average to average family)

in RO back then i hear people skip schools to play RO and buy game time card (when it was pay to play). thats how desperate they are when they really love the game.

so in terms of long term investment and profitability, SEA Server is a good choice.

I totally don’t understand why you guys combine West Europe and Rus territories. They speak totally different languages, like Russian, French, Deustch, Swedish and so on.

Wtf are you talking about ? xD
Why are you even posting that… We all use english for international games.
The discussion is about ping and server capacity (if more servers are necessary, why in the same place).

1 Like

Nope, OP is literally crying about no Europe server. And I only see 12% of them support IMC on founder pack sale.
And I’m sure you never play any other International game full with Philipino and Brazillian before.

Why? Having not only russians and west europe, but sea, na and latin america as well on one single server is better? I mean really. They sure as hell wont open two servers: One for rus and one for eu. Its easier to just aim for a server collectively for eurasia.

If you take the the entire continent its more like 30%
Thats why i keep on asking: What % is enough to open an eu server? 101?

2 Likes

I have no idea what’re you talking about. . .

Just bear with IMC and give them some time to check the data as time progresses after Tree of Savior’s official F2P opening.
There obviously is an abundance of EU and SEA players they have not seen because they are only basing the data off Steam purchases—not the data of the CBTs and voting polls.

This is not their final decision so give them some time. :slight_smile:

If it escaped you: Currently we have one single server.
That means EVERYONE plays on the same server. Russians, Europeans, Sea, Latin and north america. EVERYONE.

okay, then what’re you trying to say?

Instead of having everyone play the same server, would it not be an improvement if eu, russia, some parts of asia and africa could play an EU server?
I mean no matter where you open that + server, it would be an improvement for people.

IMC made a sales data chart from “who is paying for the founder pack most”

but know this

“many people wanted to know about their regional server before making a purchase”

and IMC expect a sales from that ???

that sales chart is a pure bullshit to me

2 Likes