Tree of Savior Forum

Regional Servers: Euro community was been forgotten

Russian Territories + Western Europe + Eastern Europe together almost equal North America or Latin America. And they are both have own servers but no Euro server for last quarter of all TOS players? You are kidding me?

24% of all TOS community waiting Euro server. What support do you really need? 80%? May be 101%?

IMC, don’t make so huge mistake, we need you to create united server for 24% of all your players and customers, people that love you and your game. Don’t force us to play with damn high ping! :sob:

http://forum.treeofsavior.com/uploads/default/original/3X/1/f/1f5afac5950cf4bb3e825eb1b8ebbdc235bd2a34.png

24 Likes

I’m disappointed too.
But please, that wont change the fact that we don’t get a server, so amen.

1 Like

+1 I completely agree

1 Like

+100500 to EU servers

1 Like

I think we all have rights for asking IMC to change their mind.

There have been 3320493209 post about european server before this… did they care? No.
We have to wait and hope after the official launch at this point, i guess.

1 Like

''Latin America. And they are both have own servers but no Euro server for last quarter of all TOS players? ‘’ Just to make sure that our L.A server is going to be from a ‘‘PARTNER’’.

1 Like

Before OBT is has been started we have chance for try.

Anyway, they will have a good PING. We are not.

Overall size of EU, NA and LA community is equal, whats wrong with you, IMC?!
“That being said, we will consider creating regional servers later down the line if we see enough support from those regions.”
How much is “enough support” for you? 50% of player, or 150%?
Guys, sadly, but we will never get EU server from IMC.

1 Like

who would think about Africa ?

1 Like

every time i read oceania i feel like playing terranigma again

2 Likes

Why you don’t suggestion to IMC to get a ‘‘partner’’ from EU?

1 Like

Agreed, I at all don’t understand, why they are separate Russian Territories, Western Europe and Eastern Europe. This is all one Euro zone.

1 Like

It does not matter who will create this server, IMC or a partner, I will be satisfied. But We need this server at start OBT. We want to play with good ping for our love and our money, not “a year ago with transfer may be”.

Topic already exists: Discussion of: Announcement - Details on the Founder's Server and Regional Servers

1 Like

‘‘But We need this server at start OBT.’’ we aren’t going to have it on OPB, and the most fast way to get a server is to get a partner, suggest a good one for your EU people. =)

1 Like

100-150 ping from Sweden, i’ll play the game with or without a EU server, if we get one eventually, sure maybe i’ll transfer since we get one for free as founders.

But if EU servers is the deciding factor and people wont even try the game now, then yeah we wont ever get any EU server.
Unless enough people from EU, RU and the middle east plays they wont have a reason to open a EU server at all.

So even if you dont buy a founders pack cause of the ping, play it once it goes f2p for a few months, if enough people join they will have to reconsider opening more servers in more optimal locations.

Same goes for SEA.

4 Likes

If i have to sacrifice IMC as the publisher for a EU server, then i dont want one

2 Likes

That’s how we from L.A are feeling now, injuried because of a Partner…

1 Like