Tree of Savior Forum

Regional Servers: Euro community was been forgotten

http://a.icepic.ru/7d1e1dc.jpeg

8 Likes

Actually its the SEA/OCE that they forgotten lol. 350ms minimum for us.

2 Likes

dont LA have simillar ping to USE as central Europe?
you still have the option to play on the Steam version atleast.

1 Like

150 from EU, everyone lost their mind.

300-500 Ping from SEA… not even a single f— was given.

7 Likes

‘‘dont LA have simillar ping to USE as central Europe?’’ No =/
‘‘you still have the option to play on the Steam version atleast.’’ atleast. >_<

1 Like

Brazil ftw we’ll get our own server before EU for the first time in the gaming story

1 Like

I’m so sad that we don’t get an EU server, now even more people is going to refund the dlcs

2 Likes

what im saying is, you have a choice between better ping and a better publisher at the very least, most of us dont.
but yeah, if it was me, id pick the USE server without a second thought

2 Likes

EU server will be open after 2-3 month i think. If it posible for “imc”.

Graph is quite real. This graph buyers. Many people do not buy the game and wait EU server.

I have ping 490 on Amazon servers, never buy game with it.

1 Like

You will have better ping if there was euro server too.

Well in the end I think this is just a big fail on their part.
They had the chance to gain popularity and funds from EU.

They decided not to… their choice…

(also they could have done the same with SEA)

1 Like

We don’t “own server’s” Brazil represent’s almost the 26% of that chart and they have their own server with their own publisher

1 Like

You’re wrong, Ping to EU is even worst than NA…at least from where I live :cry:

2 Likes

And we will not gain anything to use on our server.(Including team transfer) So there are more people who don’t buy because they are waiting until our partner launch the game.

1 Like

It’s too early to assume such things. Be patient and wait. Of course, IMC will cater to the regions with the most demand. But this isn’t final, yet. Demand can increase and decrease depending on region. You just gotta wait it out and keep supporting your home turf as much as you can. Besides, it’s not like you can instantly change their decision in a split second. Everything has to to be taken with a grain of salt. Be patient want wait.

3 Likes

I don’t agreed with IMC, that Euro zone with 24% total players is “not enough support”.

2 Likes

Yeah but they aren’t looking at the “demand”, they are looking at sells.
So we have to buy packs just to show them we exists ? Wtf ?

If a Staff member looking at forum threads as they say, just do a poll, from which country people play and if they have buy packs or not :slight_smile:

For now, yes. They’re trying their best to predict the direction of the fanbase. What happens when this opens up to free to play? Would you know whether or not IMC will be influenced by the influx of players from other regions? Can you predict that their actions right now will be the same as a month later?

I mean if you don’t trust IMC then well, that’s your decision. If you believe that they aren’t very supportive of your ideals, then you just move on to another game. It’s not like this is the end of the world.

Nah don’t worry, I understand very well their decision and most of us too.

But some facts doesn’t change, many people were waiting for the announcement and I think will not buy a founder pack before knowing if lags are as bad as iCBT…

After 30 days, majority of players are leaving mmo’s, that’s a fact.
So even with a second wave at the F2P start, if the first start is bad (servers laggy for more than 50% of players, server(s) full, etc… We will never see regional servers because numbers will not looking good.

But yeah that’s the way of publishers and “How to make money - ABC”.
However as customers we don’t have to always be happy and can grumble a bit about it, especially when claiming “international release” and when we wait for it for decades :wink:

Just be glad you get to play at all? I’d take 200ms any day compared to being IP blocked until another company expanded into your region…

1 Like