Tree of Savior Forum

Regional Servers: Euro community was been forgotten

who would think about Africa ?

1 Like

every time i read oceania i feel like playing terranigma again

2 Likes

Why you don’t suggestion to IMC to get a ‘‘partner’’ from EU?

1 Like

Agreed, I at all don’t understand, why they are separate Russian Territories, Western Europe and Eastern Europe. This is all one Euro zone.

1 Like

It does not matter who will create this server, IMC or a partner, I will be satisfied. But We need this server at start OBT. We want to play with good ping for our love and our money, not “a year ago with transfer may be”.

Topic already exists: Discussion of: Announcement - Details on the Founder's Server and Regional Servers

1 Like

‘‘But We need this server at start OBT.’’ we aren’t going to have it on OPB, and the most fast way to get a server is to get a partner, suggest a good one for your EU people. =)

1 Like

100-150 ping from Sweden, i’ll play the game with or without a EU server, if we get one eventually, sure maybe i’ll transfer since we get one for free as founders.

But if EU servers is the deciding factor and people wont even try the game now, then yeah we wont ever get any EU server.
Unless enough people from EU, RU and the middle east plays they wont have a reason to open a EU server at all.

So even if you dont buy a founders pack cause of the ping, play it once it goes f2p for a few months, if enough people join they will have to reconsider opening more servers in more optimal locations.

Same goes for SEA.

4 Likes

If i have to sacrifice IMC as the publisher for a EU server, then i dont want one

2 Likes

That’s how we from L.A are feeling now, injuried because of a Partner…

1 Like

http://a.icepic.ru/7d1e1dc.jpeg

8 Likes

Actually its the SEA/OCE that they forgotten lol. 350ms minimum for us.

2 Likes

dont LA have simillar ping to USE as central Europe?
you still have the option to play on the Steam version atleast.

1 Like

150 from EU, everyone lost their mind.

300-500 Ping from SEA… not even a single f— was given.

7 Likes

‘‘dont LA have simillar ping to USE as central Europe?’’ No =/
‘‘you still have the option to play on the Steam version atleast.’’ atleast. >_<

1 Like

Brazil ftw we’ll get our own server before EU for the first time in the gaming story

1 Like

I’m so sad that we don’t get an EU server, now even more people is going to refund the dlcs

2 Likes

what im saying is, you have a choice between better ping and a better publisher at the very least, most of us dont.
but yeah, if it was me, id pick the USE server without a second thought

2 Likes

EU server will be open after 2-3 month i think. If it posible for “imc”.

Graph is quite real. This graph buyers. Many people do not buy the game and wait EU server.

I have ping 490 on Amazon servers, never buy game with it.

1 Like

You will have better ping if there was euro server too.