Tree of Savior Forum

Regarding trade, market board and bots report

Greetings, Saviors!
I was reading the IMC post about changes regardingtrading restrictions and bot policy and had a few suggestions.

Trades:
We need at least a timed trade, like 2 hours after the drop. Sometimes I’m playing as an Archer and drop an amazing item for my friend who’s playing as a Cleric. It sucks that I can’t give him the item.

I say 2 hours or so because it’s enough time to finish what I’m doing and meet him. Or enough time for him to log. For Token Users keep the 30 trades but only spend then when trading beyond this 2 hours time limit.

The redditor Sorcerbro gave a nice feedback on this! “To make it work you’d have to restrict it to people in recent party, friends lists, and guild. In which case it might actually help bind guilds together.”

Team Storage:
As for Team Storage, give 1 slot for free players and more to players with Token, maybe 10. Also no potential loss when giving the item to other character on the same team.

Market Board:
About the Market Board, why can’t we see who’s selling? It would be easy to avoid or report if I knew that “ahdhjahdwj” was the one selling.

That’s it! Thanks for reading and share your opinion.

5 Likes

Market / Trade system needs a overhaul, we know. And i support this post. Make ToS Great Again!