Tree of Savior Forum

Regarding Server Log-in Issues [UPDATED]

One day the problem is with lag , another day is problem with disconnect and the problem now is with commanderloadfail … in the beta test had less trouble than has now … lamentable!

I could hardly play with so much trouble … please close the Klaipeda server and perform urgent maintenance, since this horrible !

2 Likes

i went down to the Mausoleum storage and now i cant log back on you guys only have 3 channel wth going on please get it to work

Uploading…

1 Like

2 Likes

Oh god dank stuff at its finest.

1 Like

Done with this game… 20 years and literally never seen a game launch this bad; literally never.

Will love to get hired by IMC.
Since everyday is a weekend in IMC.

2 Likes
1 Like

During the past 24 hours there has been 4 hours when I was able to beat commanderloadfail. One would think when you pay 55 euros for a game you could at least play it when you have time.

I was sure when I went to sleep 9 hours ago that it would be atleast partially fixed or some comment had been made from the staff when i woke up but it doesn’t seem to be the case. The game is great but it has a few major issues which are killing it fast :frowning:

2 Likes

hours and hours go on and still no word from these ■■■■■. The saddest part is not the money wasted but the time and hope invested, can never be taken back. FVCK YOU IMC

1 Like

are you ■■■■■■■ kidding me? Compensation reward: 1.5 hour … I can not play longer than 12 hours

2 Likes

this is f ing joke /20char

so i went to bed lastinight because i couldent play, i woke up this morning thinking i could start fresh but no the problem is still here , feels great

just wait 30 minutes.

wow the megaphone restriction should help alot.
wonder if it will work though

I still say there should be at least 10-30s limit between repeated megaphone use.

I’m the same error on (SA) Saliute server. When I log in at the lodge, get disconnected back to the home screen to choose the server.

1 Like