Tree of Savior Forum

Real Money Trading DarkPlague

The scammer arrived.

is this a bait? iā€™ve seen you on field boss like 1 out of 10 times and you mostly won over me when i was in a duo/trio party or came late. lycro was the one who was on field boss 24/7, you only joined sometimes or joined late. and no our silver from ranking is not that much lower, i made 50-60m multiple times from r2 duo and in the last few days where i did skia wb every day i got 60m+ every time from skiawb r1. from what i heard klai and tels is usually like 90m-110m for rank 1, it is a diff but its not like you cant make good silver here.
and i am talking to someone who is scared to compete on wbr and joint strike unless he has a huge gear advantage, havenā€™t seen you try for weeks until you got full luciferi over me. you refuse to even get the damage accumulation rewards, telling your fans you just have no time lmao. when you do try you lose hard the majority of time not only to me but also to others, despite having optimal party setup in jsr the reality is you usually getting r3 at best. and then you try to tell me you are efficient? donā€™t lie to yourself. i didnā€™t wanna resort to this but what ur saying is just straight up wrong.
but i am glad it seems like you are finally competing now that you are fullgeared, show me what you got. I look forward to the competition, I genuinely do~

Yeah, good discussion, but where is the part where you rmt ? hehe

You mean we ;). Cant you read?

scamming rmters is not rmting

1 Like

The Salt Mountain is huge.

DarkPlague = BUSTED but salt still here.

if you guys think Normandy & Albero using some RMTā€™s, just go right click & report.

If nothing happens, keep your salt in your mouth & enjoy the game.

#NoRage #Chill #HaveFun

Yes, thatā€™s a crime, not rmt.
But, also, what about that hat of yours and the other items you got? Like the BB VV?
Whoops, is this a confession?

Funny how easy youā€™re tricked, jokeā€™s on you

Sure! ^^
Itā€™ll be even funnier the criminal charge youā€™ll soon have it. ;D

Yes, last couple of days, Iā€™ve done less than before but still done majority of times.
I have never said i donā€™t have time, i either didnā€™t do it cause i couldnā€™t reach rank 1 or because i left it for last moment and was too lazy to do it to pick rewards.

Yes speak more of optimal set ups, max level guild buffs, 4 top geared DPSā€™ lost yesterday to 2 DPS and 3 supports, but i wont be swayed from the theme here, what i do and when and how i play is purely up to me, right?

To hop back, so you basicly are saying that handful of rank 1/2 on field bosses funded all you have now? That is very interesting.

Nothing else to say ? good ! now go rmt in the next gameā€¦ oh wait, you get addiction problems, sry. Having power in a mmorpg makes you this happy, kinda sad ?

Cool story guys!

WTB QS Vaivora whisp Wajulillo

:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Maybe you should enjoy TOS while you can, because youā€™ll get permaban from Steam soon.

i dont even use guild buff because im too lazy to get it, if you think dat 5% is so impactful though then u should maybe check this games damage formula xD
its not a couple of r1/2s, months of doing field boss funded this.
and why are you talking about optimal setups? you guys literally use a setup as optimal as you can manage, 2 meta fullgeared mergens (since you share luciferi to your buddy with forgery), 1 flag, 2 healers with optimal classes for dmg support.
somehow i knew you were gonna bring up yesterday, where i didnt even have appra in build cause i forgot to swap from falconer xD and we both know how crucial and broken appra is
so im just gonna leave this here

losing hard to mid gear non meta comp and a literal 3 man. if you think you can still talk shiit i have plenty more.
show me what you got today, im glad you are finally trying at least. this is the only fun left in this game for a while, so donā€™t get demotivated please. if my party sees others try harder they might be more motivated to upgrade their gear too so I only welcome this

yea ur so right, we used 2 mergens u kek, i was on my healer but donā€™t say anyone

why are yo ustill going on about this stuffs when:
1 - there was an rmter that got banned.
2 - he admitted it.
3 - he sold stuff bought with rmt and hacked stuffs that somehow got to his guildys

all this mimimi e-penis is so stupid. xD

report someone or shut up, evenm more so if you have some hacked items on you :<.

Iā€™m all up for healthy competition, until you started with the bullshitting with Orbital Arrow VV some time ago, from that moment my opinion on you has changed. Someone has DMā€™d me how you have gotten your Sole Hunt resets, itā€™s kinda pathetic to call me out for 1 alt i use after what youā€™ve done to get full Luciferie, spamming zerg alt accounts and buying packs with vouchers. At least, in my eyes if thatā€™s true youā€™re clear.

You decided to pin point the one JSR we did, 4 men, me as only DPS without a single ichor with Block Penetration or Accuracy, BerserkBeast was on his other healer as we were missing our main healer, iā€™ve gotten couple of hours ago ichors with Block Penetration so weā€™re hoping that 1 mergen with 4 support will be able to perform to get some nice DMG and compare it to 4 close to fully geared DPS :slight_smile:

You guys are the ones who started with all the whining here, after I admitted.
Iā€™m just exposing publicly that ChiroHisuke didnt only scam me, but also rmted.

That talk about having bought a BB VV was months before I rmted from the hacker seller. I had just offered him real money for a VV Wicked Desire and he, deliberately, admited he had rmt trade before.

Plus, the witch hat heā€™s usually wearing is also from RMT, he got from the exploiter.

Whoa! Thatā€™s cheating. Is that ok, @GM_Francis ?

He probably used the 6 alt accounts he uses to ā€œlegitimateā€ abuse event items.

I only ask for the Staff to look into it.

i dont know what you mean by bullshitting on orbital arrow, its quite normal to buy vaivoras from a friend and that friend not selling it to anyone else mister 250m for a dead class gem. you got your orbital from a friend too xD its kinda funny how you and rmtplague keep coming up with accusations, first i rmted, then i bought vouchers from darkplagues cheating friend, etc. keep it coming
and i mean, you decided to pinpoint the joint strike from yesterday before i said anything, thats the only reason i brought this up
but yeah, good luck on JSR today. we will see