Tree of Savior Forum

Real Money Trading DarkPlague

The hacker seller just told me he sold Normandy some Sole Hunt Vouchers before he was permabanned.

Just hope IMC will confiscate his Luciferi how my Kara was confiscated, without returning the mats.

See you soon, Normy! :wink:

Nice editing minutes after my post ;).

Nop, pretty sure you were not waiting for transcendace event since iā€™d see you trans. every couple of days so yeah about that, could call me a stalker because iā€™d /memberinfo you at least once a day, so i know all your progress. Yes, now its ā€œMy hacked Cardā€, like i knew anything about it before today, beside, we are yet to see if it is legit or not. Who are you to talk about any kind of alting? Having Phanta give you everything from his account/s before he quit and god know how many more, everyone around you have alters and you decide to touch that topic?

Whoa!! IMC Team told me in my private ticket that would characterize as RMT, a one sided trade, since at the time they admitted I was banned and got my items confiscated merely because of suspicion of RMT.
@GM_Francis , why didnt Normandy get punish as well when he got items from Phanta?

There was no way of Soaring knowing it because I didnt tell anyone what happened before today.

i was literally waiting for trans event to t10 because thats the biggest cost saver, thats such a random accusation to make. and i dont know what is wrong with a friend who quit giving me his items, thereā€™s literally nothing wrong with that lmao, zucken literally made a whole lottery giving away his items when he quit. meanwhile youā€™ve been funneling bg before removal from your alts with merc badges and cm runs since forever, but its ok since everyone around anyone does it so i wont say more about this, its just socially acceptable at this point. but dont go around flinging ā– ā– ā– ā–  when you are anything but clean
and darkplague throwing every random accusation he can think of now is also funny, truly the biggest clown known to fedimian

I have also heard Normandy has 6 alts, which he uses to abuse event items.

its cute how the guy wh ogot banned for rmteing sold hacked stuffs and the guild he was in somehow got it and are now on here shifting the discussion on others.

the ā€œbut he didnt knowā€¦ā€ priceless.
xD

@lycrosse might as well restart with your post.

Since I came forward, you guys should too. There is no mystery about myself. All Cheaters should be punished, isnt that what you guys say?

Itā€™s a bit unfair to let Maidā€™s RMTers get away. And I didnt report anyone, if you guys think I reported Albero is probably because there is something there.

1 Like

dw, i know soaring mass reported albero from what he said cause hes mad so he did get reported, nothing happened. yeah sure, report me too. nothing will happen. meanwhile you got banned, soo that about sums it up
soaring was trying so hard to defend you too, going around telling everyone you are totally legit. thats so hilarious in retrospect

1 Like

You were literally the one that brought that topic, simply answering to what you wrote. Actually no, i played maybe 1 month before BG got removed from the merc shop so that statement just came out of your arse, better check something before you type it down.

I am as clean as anyone can be, everyone knows how much i farm, where i got my cm/ds vouchers, where my silver came from and how much/many times iā€™ve shouted to buy something and there are people that are selling it. You never did any of those things, asking even other players to lend you cm/ds vouchers (lowest price and maket camping to buy) and then you claim you are stocked enough with silver to casually ā– ā– ā– ā–  out 1.5-2B silver for Luciferie? Something doesnt add up.

No, i have never and never will report anyone, donā€™t mix me up in your game.

Glad to see nothing has changed.

1 Like

you mean the 100 singu vouchers i bought for 4m? yeah totally underpriced and ā€œborrowedā€, that was just the normal price back when the leticia was there. interesting how many random facts you know about me though, maybe you are a little obsessed with me after allā€¦
people know how much i play and farm too, i joined this game in late may and got 3600 hours in it and i spend money as well. interesting how you think 1,5-2 bil is such a large sum, you know thats almost as much as ark costs and half of what karaliene costs, yet many players have both of those things. maybe you are just not that efficient at farmingā€¦
go figure

I was as much as efficient at farming as Normandy. ;D

Iā€™ve never reported anyone nor i ever will, i dont know what are you trying to accomplish by saying that, lol? Yes, at that time i was defending DarkPlague as I saw him with my own 2 eyes opening over 600 cubes, on couple of occasions, couple of different Leticia cubes, selling A LOT of DS voucher/multipliers for 4.5M each, at that time i saw no problem with him getting his +21 glacias. What has happened after he left the guild we were in, i dont know.

You cant help but feel sorry for all parties here.

IMC game design encourages micro transactions
Players hit wall, no more silver drop, decides to RMT but also whales.
IMC removes items and decides you need to pay silver to get them back (no different than RMT)
IMC can remove item and decide no payment, complete deletion.

Regardless I can see innocent players getting falsely accused or flaged by IMC auto detection and to what end?

Why put more than 3,000 hours and $$$$$ into a game when the developers can just delete your items without re-course, explanation etc

This whole Item Deletion/Restoration Policy just brings whole new meaning to investing time and money into this game.

3 Likes

Wouldnā€™t know about those that you bought, im refering to you asking from a player to give/sell cheap vouchers 'cause you had no silver, i wont mention their name as they shouldnt be mixed in this, but im pretty sure you know who i am talking about.

Well, I guess you making 1.5-2B in what, 2 weeks, is possible using your methods? I guess weā€™d kill to learn those tips and tricks you know.

DarkPlague is the new Gaia ! All eyes on him ! :smiley:

yes i know who you are talking about and again, 4m each isnt that cheap, that was just the normal price lol. but not gonna comment further on that
idk why you assume i made that silver in 2 weeks, i havent spent a lot of silver on upgrading things since a while now as i was saving up for this. before world boss and field silver removal and when there were tons of ds vouchers on market that was definitely possible though, theres klaipeda players who went from having drakonas accs to full karaliene just doing world boss and spamming ds within 1,5 weeks. i profited a ton from world boss and ds resets on market too, didnā€™t see you much on world boss though. now its a bit harder but possible within a month. you really just seem upset for some reason but good luck man, donā€™t assume something isnā€™t possible because you canā€™t see the obvious

You talk like iā€™ve never done any field boss, my party ranked higher than yours majority of times, Klai is one thing Fedi is other, their silver for each rankings are much higher than ours, our prices are basicly the same or higher than theirs, with us having less income from those contents. You talk to someone who is constantly taking high ranks in most contents, is one of bigger whales on server, getting maximum out of everything i get from cubes. And then you try to explain to me when where and how you made all you have? Unless you are genious and RNG God that opens 100 cubes and gets 2020 Box each time(which you didnā€™t get), something isnā€™t clear. :slight_smile:

Yes, best of luck to you too.

Good discussion, i see :tired: