Tree of Savior Forum

Real Money Trading DarkPlague

I mean, when Otaku dropped Orbital Arrow VV, you started PMing him pumping price ( when you already had VV )and even PMing people that you would help them buy it just so i don’t get it. Keep spamming zerg alts to buy another set of Luciferie and then come to me again asking me about my alt.
Thanks you, good luck to you too!
Also, maybe you could go back to scout soon, new class, clown, and you have a lot in common.

That’s my last message, wasted enough braincells on you going back and forth making stories just to cover up abusing Sole Hunt packs on multi accounting.

Have a great rest of day! :wave:

2 Likes

:haha: #20CharasMeme

yes keep making up things dude. the only thing i did was to tell people to not get scammed by you because you literally offer ridiculously low prices for orbital arrow and vaivora trinket like 200m (way under market value). you thought you could get away with that and are mad that you can’t, that’s the conclusion of it. sucks for you. yes someone also just pmed me and told me you funneled sole hunt vouchers with 30 alts, totally legit i swear.
goodbye soaringclown

2 Likes

8 Likes

Aha how I wish we had threads like this in Telsiai :v

Is this why the same couple guys on Klai keep complaining in shout that IMC took all their items away?

Nice, really happy to see IMC actually doing something about hackers and RMTers.

1 Like

haha… after this i’d just Permaban Plague.

Fedi literally had issues in the Legend Card market from RMT cards after the Plague news have happened.

GMs. if you notice this, Permaban Plague & delete every item that was illegit from him. and also if possible. make CarpeDiev get a special penalty of “cannot attend Boruta & GTW for 2 weeks”

a guild that wants to be one of the best guilds on Fedimian shouldn’t have RMTers and people who try to hide it.

give them what they deserve for this big disgusting blunder of shameless hacking

You’re a bit late to the party. DarkPlague quit weeks ago and he was kicked from the guild right after he admitted doing RMT.

Ban first 70% from Maid Café thank you. Other 30% just alt Accounts.
Keep your circle small, there’s snakes in the weeds. :wink:

1 Like

ban for what?
the only rmter banned these past months wasnt from maids.
he also admitted to have sold a boruta card to one of his guild mates.

its sad when you have to post random stuffs with no proofs in a thread of an actual guy banned for rmting while discarding the thing he sold in his guild.
sad indeed, but hey, spreading rumors to cover this whole mess is part of lif choom.