Tree of Savior Forum

Re:Build - The Introduction

I wanted to make some Elemental Mages anyway as I got the 3 necklaces and it has nice flavor.
Just going all in into each element with all skills you can find. Earth doesn’t have as many as the other elements but they are still good and make for great AoE’s.

Can’t they just use “Crit Rating” and “Crit Chance” like every other game does?
For me “Crit Chance” is the chance I have on each attack to it become critical. Therefore 95% “Crit Chance” means you get a crit almost all the time.
As you said it only increases the “Crit Rating” it still is a great buff if you are going for a Crit based playstyle even if Crit is capped at 50 or 60%.

I wonder why it is ^(x) and not simply your “Crit Rate” - “Enemy Crit Resistance” = Crit Rate that gets changed into “Crit Chance”. So 100 “Crit Rating” equals 1% actual “Crit Chance” (just an example).

Rip me, So i need to invest for another weapon again, since Scout classes dont use 1h spear.

if there is a armor change. will there be weapon change too? like 1spear to 1hand sword. or 2hand spear to 2handed sword?.

Regarding the crit formula, i believe it may remain the same with ^0.6, but the overall formula could be

1-(your crit rate / enemy crit resist)^0.6.

Without the “1-” it would always be over 1 the result…

1 Like

I believe there is information about this in the Announcement thread and in the posts they made. Not sure if you can switch Weapon classes but 1-hand to 2-hand for sure.

good catch! It might be.

Or it could be

crit chance = [log(crit/crit resistance)]*100
with
if crit chance < 0 then crit chance = 0 and
if crit chance > 50 then crit chance = 50

Though crit resistance is quite high now on bosses (Velcoffer 675 crit resistance)

phy link, i use it for for party in wb fight. It’s a lot easier to have one especially with smaller hp pool character. Link not a compulsory class, but to have one do some wonder for me.

There’s no armor exchange, they included that in the dev blog. There will only be weapon exchange since IMC knows we’d be switching classes and weapon compatibility will be an issue.

3 Likes

I have a question, the cryo got some love in this Re: build?

Mhm okay. I always heard that its useless and actually increases the damage. Seems weird that the link number is so high if you can only have 5 party members to begin with.

i’ve survived insane onslaught of bosses thanks to phy link.

Chronomancer’s new skill imo is PvP focused, I can’t see it being useful for PvE purposes, even for PvP its impact is very limited due its random target:

Time Forward : “Increases the cooldown of a random skill for all enemies in range by 1 second per skill level. Affects a maximum of 10 targets. Max skill level 15. Cooldown time of 50 seconds.”

SUGGESTION FOR TIME FORWARD
All classes of Wizard Tree in Re:Build context have at least one damage skill, even Alchemists and Taoists, Chronomancers should have one too. Time is a powerful force, time passage steals the youth, strength and life from living beings, it deteriorates the architecture of mighty empires into ruins and can turn a great mountain into dust. So, I believe that Chronomancers are too underestimated in Re:Build. My suggestion for this new skill is the following:

Time Forward: Increases passage of time for all enemies in range inflicting damage as a result of aging. Affects a maximum of 10 targets". It should act as a debuff dealing damage every 2 seconds for 20 seconds (for example). The skill factor should be just enough to Chronomancers have some autonomy for Quests content.

SUGGESTION OF ATTRIBUTES:
Time Forward: Enhance Increases the damage dealt on an enemy with [Time Forward] by 0.5% per attribute level. +10% added damage at maximum level.
Time Flies: Cooldown time of skills from allies in range are reduced in 5% per attribute level. Max attribute level 4.
Trapped in The Past: Increases the cooldown of a random skill for all enemies in range by 1 second per attibute level. Max attribute level 15.
Time Took Everything: Reduces physic and magic defense from enemies in range. Reduction of 5% per attribute level. Max attribute level 4.

I know Chronomancer isn’t a DPS class, but this skill plus attributes are intended to give it more autonomy and relevance. Re:Build is still passing through changes and balances, so please IMC, Chronomancer deserves more love and attention.

@STAFF_Bob
@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Ethan

Please resurrect PASS back … :sweat: