Tree of Savior Forum

[Re:Build] Power of the Goddess

Receive support in all areas of the game with the arrival of Re:Build!

Can you exchange equipment that have been modified after re:build? (trans/enhance/ichor/socket/awakening/jewel etc.)

No mention of that restriction here but I thought there was supposed to be such a restriction.

EDIT: nvm it here

"Potential deduction example:

• If you want to exchange an Asio Sword of 7/12 potential for an Asio Two-handed Sword of 13 max potential, you will receive an Asio Two-handed Sword of 8/13 potential."

One case should be addressed here. Is it possible to exchange a weapon to something that has 2 or less potential? What if the weapon is 1/13 pot?

What about special in-game class accessories? I have an Onmyoji and I really don’t want to waste countless hours redoing the minigame to get them…

@STAFF_Bob

OR? Is it right? I might be wrong, but for kTOS both were needed, no? +5 Enhancement only looks pretty exploitable.

1 Like

I’m wondering the same thing. +5 enhancement OR/AND +5 transcendence.
Little typo will differ lots of things. @STAFF_Bob

@STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri

STEP 2 . If you have used a Weapon Appearance Material (95TP) to change an appearance of an item, please send us a ticket in the following format and we will send you a new Weapon Appearance Material (95TP) to your market retrieve tab. Tickets will be accepted for a two-week period until January 27, 2019 .

What if i’m not sure if i used one?
Its been weeks or months and i dont want to get in trouble for sending a ticket wrongly.
emoticon_0036

Is the compensated 100% ichor extraction kit be given only one per team or per weapon(that’s equipped with ichor) exchange?

• Applies also to other random stat unique-grade weapons of Lv. 350 or above that have been enhanced to +5 AND are at Stage 5 transcendence
1 Like

what the…!!! you have betrayed us again
I do remember that it was OR yesterday, not AND :rage:
how to deal with my +16 weapon without trans now? :hot_face: it is staff’s false, i’m really sure it

This is valid only once per item. Only items that haven’t been processed (enhanced, transcended, added sockets, added Ichors, awakened or traded) are eligible.

1 Like

4. +1 Potential for All 0 Potential Items

Event Period

• The event will take place during the scheduled maintenance on January 15, 2019

Event Details

• All equipment that had 0 potential before the scheduled maintenance on January 15, 2019, will be granted an extra +1 potential.
  • All items that have their potential increased will be returned to the character’s market retrieve tab .

However, only weapons got the extra potential after maintenance. Can you resolve this issue?

They will resolve the issue the easiest way they can: edit the post to say “All weapons that had 0 potential…” :haha:

Fortunately we keep them. Phew.

However, I was mislead by one thing here…

When a one-handed weapon with random stat is exchanged for a two-handed weapon or vice versa, the random stats on the weapon will be removed and an [Reward]Artisan Magnifier will be given

So I had a primus 350 staff with good enchantment/transcendance – and decent stats – I was not using anymore, and one of my alts was in need of a new rod. So yeah, I went to the NPC and exchanged that staff for an equivalent rod. But what I didn’t understand is that the new item would be totally rerolled (as an “unidentified” rod)… and end as completely garbage (one line with something like +10 accuracy or evasion). What the Magnifier does is reroll the item again and allow to keep either the initial values or the final values. However, when you reroll garbage into garbage it doesn’t help a lot… :sad:
Oh well… at least you keep the same levels of enchantment/transcendance, so I ended up with a rod that has twice the matk compared to the old one. Still a good improvement…

“Sat 19-01-26 50% discount for all re-identification”
Where is it?

I don’t know who exactly to tag so i just random staff that answering questions on other post i saw

@STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy

According to [Re:Build] Power of the Goddess, We should have schedule like this:

Date Event
Sat 19-01-19 50% discount for all enhancements
Sun 19-01-20 50% discount for all even-numbered transcendence
Sat 19-01-26 50% discount for all re-identification
Sun 19-01-27 Looting chance +2,000
Sat 19-02-02 50% discount for all enhancements
Sun 19-02-03 50% discount for all even-numbered transcendence
Sat 19-02-09 50% discount for all enhancements
Sun 19-02-10 50% discount for all even-numbered transcendence
Sat 19-02-16 50% discount for all enhancements
Sun 19-02-17 50% discount for all even-numbered transcendence
Sat 19-02-23 50% discount for all re-identification
Sun 19-02-24 Looting chance +2,000
Sat 19-03-02 50% discount for all enhancements
Sun 19-03-03 50% discount for all even-numbered transcendence

And the whole event is gone suddenly?
Those 100% ichor extracts and my items waiting for re-id are there waiting long enough.
Please update the schedule asap, we are so patience to wait your answer but it looks like we get ignored.

1 Like

Event has been disabled until further notice. I hope once they figure out how to compensate for the lost pot/gems/items they’ll enable it back past the 03/03 deadline. I still need 50% off to transcend my items :wink:

No news about this event? No answers from staff about when they will bring the event back? I need to put trans in my weapons ;-;