Tree of Savior Forum

Now unique weapon exchange is only for Lv.350-up with +5 and trans 5?

Yesterday, it was posted like this. It announced that either +5 OR trans 5 was fine.

But…last hour (just last hour), @STAFF_Amy has just said that it has been changed to be like this…

AND has been replaced to OR in official announcement. So, meaning is absolutely changed!!! It is not the same all the way.
I know it is too easy for exchange, but staffs did this, not us. Please answer me staffs, how to deal with my +16 unique weapon without trans? (as I have read your post yesterday, I decided to wait til SAT-SUN for your event)

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan

it always has been AND since Ktest rebuild last year and some people at ktos thread already warning us before official announcement

Sorry, some new player like me may not know it. However, official announcement should be clearer. Or they have bad english problem?

yes
#20characterssssss

joined may 17… you arent new player

But I am…

Untitled

Hello, i read it yesterday and it was enhancement +5 OR trans 5. Today it was edited to AND.

And they did not announce the change.

I hope for some good solutions :disappointed_relieved:
At least, +16 enhancement is not exploitable, isn’t it?

I see your point, it is their false for sure. I will lose my +16 and +12 unique weapons too LOL. Nevertheless, I do not think that they will care or solve this problem like always. Spaming more silvers will be a good idea XD.

My main is +16 trans3 2H, plan to exchange to 1H…so this is gonna screw up now??!

I read the announcement this morning which stated “enhanced to +5 or are at Stage 5 transcendence”, so i decided to leave the trans until the 50% discount this weekend. But it suddenly changed after the scheduled maintenance…
Is this a trap or scheme??!

Btw, even if someone’s some old players, it is still not deliberate to read stuffs in ktest or ktos.

It’s not as bad as you make it out to be, enhancement won’t impact weapon dmg as much as anymore in rebuild so +11 will be enough and its easy to reach. So just wait for +2000 looting chance weekend day and farm yourself the weapon you want, new scout tree will make it easy too even with bad weapons.

Ofc it sucks to have your plans to exchange weapons ruined like this, but as some people pointed out:
There are always small mistakes in announcements, so make sure to double check on how things were in kToS.

Another mistake in announcement was that Red Gems gave Evasion instead of Accuracy on Glove/Boots slot.

I think you missed their point. They may want to change that weapon to a different type, now they cannot since it is trans and enhance now, contrary to enhance or transcend.

Its ashamed the forums have died to this extent b/c many of us tried giving people this info long ago, the trans5/anvil5 for uniques like primus was that way on ktos.

I tried to point out what I could the last week in multiple threads regarding the exchanges, tips and tricks etc but barely anyone visits the forums nowadays, common to see 4-5 days between replies in any thread outside of the ktos thread.

In the old days of founder’s and the 1st year or so after even though the majority of the posts were negative and just huehuehue or commander load fail memes people were atleast engaged, they still took the time to come to the forum and interact.

Idk if it was the dwindling population or when IMC got crazy with moderators deleting everything but itd be nice if more people got active on the forums to share information again, gets old surfing youtube for korean videos to translate.

And you missed my point, I am well aware that they wanted to change their weapon and got mislead by the annuncement and cant do it anymore. That’s why I offered some encouragement and a workaround to still attain their weapon of choice when it’s the easiest time to do so.

The onus is on IMC to deal with this issue. I personally have several weapons that I didn’t transcend because the original announcement was ‘OR’. If the announcement said ‘AND’, I would have transcended them. Now, I am left with unusable equipment which I spent time and effort acquiring. It doesn’t matter how hard or easy it is to acquire new equipment.

IMC made the mistake and they should be held accountable for its resolution. So for anyone who had the same experience as me, I suggest filing a ticket.

It does not matter what ktest/ktos were
It is how itos announced and how late those staff reply to the mistake
It is their responsibility to make sure their announcement is correct on itos
I am not a victim but I do see why some ppl are unsettled for this

2 Likes

Really find it funny how people can read into one word so well but leading up to this point there were a bazillion questions and inquiries all asking the same things already covered in the FAQs and already elaborated on by other users in the forum over and over.

Yes, IMC made a mistake and they corrected it a bit late but going up and arms over random stat primus is pathetic. Sell your weapon and buy another, it’s not like there’s a lack of them in the market and others who missed the criteria will be doing the same.

I can sell my stuffs, but you may lost some point in this case haha. OR and AND are 1000% different, and it affects to players directly. Even a little thing, it is not player’s false anyway. They corrected already? Common guy. They did not even make a new announcement about this change. As official announcement, they need to prove their messages before publishing. If they did not, they have full responsibility on this issue. At least give a apologize to players like a common official organization does (pls do not tell me they are not a common one LOL).

like kurokawamayumi said, itos staff annouced this news too late
in my opinion, it is a biggest patch, so they need 2-3 days before maintenance to check their posts
they are not unofficial staffs
without good management and solution, they are just a kid who have a role to takecare of this community
thank you for all supports

Nah I agree with that, I still find it funny that people are suddenly very careful readers when they couldn’t read anything at all before that. Also the aggressiveness over random stat primus is still pathetic.

As far as official announcement goes though another mistake IMC made is saying ALL 0 potential items will get +1 when it’s only weapons. I can point that out without being aggressive about it though.