Tree of Savior Forum

<Re:build> Falconer-Mergen

Wow. That velco only on trans but still higher than the +16 t10 pistol. So it is indeed better to have rarer equip as much as possible…

Yeh that glow… Omg I hope I can atleast grabe myself a +16 velco bow haha

Have you guys considered the possibility of going for something like, Ranger > Fletcher > Mergen?
Even if Falconer issues were solved, i don’t thing it will increase your dps any higher than you would with the Ranger > Fletcher combinations in your build. If you plan to clear content at least, on things like boss fights aiming won’t be that much of a necessity as many of the skills within this build are single target. Have in mind that Fletcher now has some of the higher SFR in the archer tree with the lowest cooldown and highest overheat values available. And with Ranger changes Spiral Arrow is somewhat more manageable than before and with Steady Aim still being one of the best dps buffs for bow based classes. Remember one of the biggest gameplay changes in the Re:Build update is the focus on party play, so as long as you got a Falconer in your party there’s nothing else to worry about.

2 Likes

This exactly are my thoughts as of lately. :frowning:

aiming max lv in action! really big purple

No ranger? I coz it is a battle between fletcher and falco for me… I feel like Ranger is a must but am I wrong?

Holy crap that new Spread Shot actually looks like it is starting to live up to its name. I thought it was falconer PES! Also like how Triple Shot can be more spammable now, like the rest of Mergen’s kit

as you can see here, triple arrow explosion is nerfed 50% chance

here is a demo of your preferred build

IMO, falco vs fletcher

falco:
+better AOE DPS for self and party
+easier to get party
-redundant if teamed with another falconer

fletcher:
+higher single target DPS than falco
-need falconer friend to unleash your full potential
-hectic piano gameplay

2 Likes

I would bet on falco in almost any archer build on RE, honestly. Aiming is just too OP to skip it. Especially if you prefer to play alone / with random parties.

1 Like

For me atleast PES was the fun about falco, i for sure will drop falco in RE… that being said i am tempted to test some builds.

• ranger > piper > mergen (need to be tested, i 'm wondering if the CC plus buffs is enough to compensate the lack of DPS)

• ranger > sapper > mergen (new sapper looks good, but needs to be tested in some contents)

• ranger > fletcher > mergen (if all else fails).

Sorry for my bad english, its not my first language.

Spreadshot looking really nice.

As crazy as it sounds, do you guys think Zenith is no longer worth investing into?

Mergen skills are awfully crowded.

@nfprivaron

Thanks guys! Even if it sounds I am leaning towards fletcher mergen, I am quite happy to be proven that falco is still better overall in fact.

Which means I get to just keep my current build, which is the best case scenario for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

2h bow archer here but i main falco instead of mergen

i dun have any other choice but to be ranger > falco > mergen for my playstyle,
from all rounder piano pve build a1 r3 fl2 fal3 merg1

aiming is very efficient and ranger buff is hard to let go too, and mergen can synergy well with the previous two classes

tos:re is a huge setback to some old players imo, theory-crafted for a long time until you get your own favorite build and gear it up on the process but only to found out a rework will come soon

tfw your existing build will be gone soon, gud days will be remembered :3

it can’t be helped but need to adopt again for the upcoming rebuild.

1 Like

You sir have said it very well indeed… I feel exactly the same too… I wont deny the synergy between mergen falco + ranger. Though we got hit by nerf (like other builds anyway) we just have to adapt and continue.

Btw great vid! Didnt know 21f are flying mobs. Great for mergens :slight_smile:

They just brought back pre-emptive strike

5 Likes

Yaaaay! :smiley: +1 for Falconer in rebuild!

HUGE news, thats amazing.

Also, looks like Zenith got buffed (reduced CD and +1 OH)

Ranger-Falc-Merg looking amazing now. Very happy.

2 Likes

Yeah brooo!

Also! As part of my original post, Squire camp extending buffs are back!

It isn’t though. If you got this from the ktos thread, that was just what the guy was wanting and not really part of the patch notes. Unless I missed it somewhere? Correct me if I’m wrong.

I read it together with the patch notes someone has translated, as well as the Mergen buffs and where the Falco PES was told to be back. I want to believe it is back though?

i really want to feel the same joy as a fellow mergeners, but my broken +11-downgradeTo+8 pot 0 Asio Bow disheartened me very much to continue to play

Piece of advice from a veteran (fellow or if you’re new): set a target, and when you reach it don’t let greed take over. If you do, know that the risk you are taking can also take you backwards so be careful.

Don’t be disheartened tho, I think in rebuild rarity of weapon is highest factor, followed by trans, then enhance

1 Like