Tree of Savior Forum

<Re:build> Falconer-Mergen

True but if i i’m to lazy about it i’ll never be at the end of it before it changes again xD

So until i get 4k crit, should i change my ranger for flech or other thing?

fletcher is bossing class. I myself prefer cheap-budget build falc-mergen-wugu for general PVE+CM
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31he6.1351458591.1f2a4f95.21335f8abad5c1.4c71815f6a91a5

falconer for AAR+, aiming and pheasant AOE bursting any elites at 420+ map
wugu for STR +50% ART, poison+velnia monkey +30% universal AOE dmg
wugu skills+falc aiming works wonders

i spent money with my old account but all new server benefit make me much stronger than original server

no doubt about it, i just don`t want to lose the costumes xD

just trade it later, i mean after merge you can trade it

Server is merging in about two months, you’ll be able to transfer it over as far as I know.

when i tried to create a toon in the “new server” i tould me i could not create one there cause i already have a team in the old sever

u need a new steam account

so i take the standard arts? Homing Arrow, Spread Arrow e Pheasant? i don’t know if i can get more than one per class tho

what build do you choose in the end?
falconer art only useful if you always do legend raid
wugu art, must get that one!
fletcher art, only useful vs agile boss like zaura
mergen art, avoid that

btw, i only talk about unique art, not +10 level enhancement art

i went with wugu falco merg
so i should get wugu arts, just have book for one so xD

Wugu arts definitely worth if you can afford only one…

yes, wugu art help boost your DPS tremendously, that art is addicting

But what skill i get the art? Jincan Gu or Poison Pot?

https://tos.neet.tv/attributes/306024
latent venom: enervation art

i have 3200 crit rate with all my buff without enchant crit rate and boruta seal , hunter can reduce 70% crit resist now i can critical to all boss and mobs

2 Likes

Finally, my very 1st 430 random ichor!
To be honest, i really hate these 2 new sandra magni, it makes the dream stat in 430 random ichor too trivial to create, especially for whale player. Time for casual player like me to abandon the ship~

I was originally torn between this new system of gearing and ichoring and the old system.

Beforehand, you’re arguably more at the mercy of rng. You have to roll not just a primus, but a max line one and the right color lines. Then be lucky with the value on it when re-iding. Also Magnifiers were very rare.

Now we have magnifiers in abundance so getting any primus (and sometimes berthas) is fine because we have many mags to get to the maximum lines. We also much more control in the color of lines and value due to Sandra mags. But the OCD and min/max in me is crippling because you want ideal stats on everything.

So for me, the system before was incredibly rng but cheap. The system now you have much more control, but it’s incredibly expensive.

Before Sandra mags (velcoffer days) prolly spent 100-150m getting my mediocre ichors.

Now, I’ve spent prolly around 400m on my pve ichors. But armors are all tri stat+crit. My bow is tristat, crit, insect dmg, beast dmg.

So yeah it really just depends on how you like it and how much you can “live with” your ichors. I hate settling for stuff and constantly replacing. With incremental upgrades. I like making things that last me a long time. I have come to terms that it’ll just cost me more.

correct! the OCD me+new magni make it harder to tolerate if there is even one line that is imperfect.
At ep11, i only depend on magni from coin events to spam reident.

first of all, beside market and leti cube, new magni only comes from rare drop emergency quest and moring gacha (i hate gacha so never participate once).
Yesterday i got 1 red 2 green 2 purple weapon, i thought this would be a good base to reident while -50% reident discount last. And there where i was wrong…
How many times have i reident and saw only 1 line left not so perfect, with overstock of nucle i reident again and again. When i almost out of resource, i try to accept the 1 imperfect line (atk again cloth) and use green magni once (atk again small).
OCD strike again seeing this red line, i bought one green magni and it become HP recovery (worse)… Cant buy green magni again because my silver is running out and i still need many red magni to minmax the rest of the line.

the good thing is, moment later, someone shouting selling similar ichor for 240 BG (while it cost me around 40m to make mine from scratch)
the bad thing is, that one imperfect line (which only curable by buying a lot of green magni if you are whale)

@Ennislol how many is your AAR right now? i am considering switch from korup to ataka but +3AAR from korup make my triple arrow doubled dmg

u can get aar 20 without korup, 4 from asio ichor, 3 enchant stat, 4 irredian braclet , 2 nepag neck ,2 skia plate glove , 3 buff food , 1 wastrel ichor and 3 from hair acc , my aar is 21 , some newbie sell aoe hair acc under 10m lol