Tree of Savior Forum

<Re:build> Falconer-Mergen

I wonder which good red cards can we use tho. Glass Moles seem to be better overall, though if farming outer15, Moa cards can be good for ease of farming

devil glove good at DG400 because mutants everywhere
red vubbe good for boruta, skia, asio, amiss, misrus

only matador player can use prison cutter card to all enemies without sacrificing purple card slot (wugushi-bitterigina too)

if you’re already playing for 3 months, i wouldn’t really call you a newbie anymore, and you could probably afford your way for 20AAR if you’re solely investing for your archer. for players who just played for a month or less though, it’s kinda tough to get that 20AAR. nepag on market is 40m and that’s about as expensive as my whole abyss irredian set combined. and okay, let’s take the nepag and AAR enchant for granted then, they’re still stuck at 15 or 16AAR. so yeah, the extra 5 or 4 is not gonna be cheap.

that is only for triple arrow right? rest of the skill doesnt require 20 AAR. If you can make abyss necklace that need 2 magic stone, then that 2 magic stone could help 50% of silver to buy nepag necklace instead

yep. for triple arrow only, which arguably is mergen’s primary skill. and yes it’s 50% of nepag’s money if you buy it. but you can grind for it in irredian yourself which makes a whole lot difference in your decision making. yes, you can sell the magic stones, but hey, when the magic stone is already in your hands for free, you’re just compelled to make that irredian set in the end. besides with the other 50% money, i can make 2 bracelets that gives me 4 AAR, and get that irredian bonus set which also is kind of good. maybe for players that already played for 3+ months, 40m seems like nothing. but money is kind of hard to make when you’re just one month or less into the game afterall…

thats why as a fellow amiss farmer, i suggest you to never make a abyss necklace, you better convert that 2 magic stone to 2 abyss brac, worth more silver at market

btw, as a 1 month old player you already can solo amiss? when i was 1 month old, i got obliterated before i can reach amiss portal

Triple arrow still have chance to explode. Is that part of your calculation?

Maybe I’m wrong, but playing for 3 months means you’ve accumulated 60 Vaivora coins. And that’s exactly the amount you need to get that “Library Accessory Box” from Wings of Vaivora coin shop. You don’t need to spend 40 mil in market (unless the box doesn’t contain the necklace – I didn’t check – in that case nevermind).

based on the SFR of lv 15 triple arrow that he wrote apparently not

besides, how do you count triple arrow explosion and spread shot ricochet additional SFR manually?

@draconis yup, 60 vaivora coins, i forgot to mention that, too vague for newbie, my bad. I got my nepag necklace from that vaivora box too

yep. “for players who just played for a month or less” is what i’m saying. also mind that new player may not know that they have to save vaivora coins for nepag, and most likely will spend it on some stupid thing like enchant scroll or something, only to realize that they’ve been spending the coins wrong once they reached endgame contents. anyhow, i’m just trying to say that the new circling is good for players who haven’t reached 20AAR, because they’re new and poor. (like me!) xD

Homing arrow also based on AAR. While the ramped up SFR changes on it, without the current Circling we will end up hitting less than usual mobs, taking away the possibility of screen wiping mobs with 1 OH of Homing Arrow.

Too bad, these changes + new Circling, everything is just all about damage. Current circling mechanic is unique and powerful if used correctly so its fun

mm nvm…triple arrow explosion only useful with mob around. same with spread shot. but that’s the reason triple arrow still valuable.

quoting greyhiem
This video’s build for mergen: 5 triple arrow, max zenith-spread shot-homing arrow, and 10 downfall.

Triple arrow level 5, with 20 AoE ratio, still wipes ‘big group mobs’ because of explosion splash damage effect.
Against boss it is weaker than level 15 triple arrow, but if you only want mobbing, then level 5 is enough (level 5 unlocks attribute).

fal-ranger-mergen version:

3 Likes

Love how the new meta will be maxed Homing Arrow and Spread Shot

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

That’s an interesting thing to bring up. With the huge damage boosts to our kit, would it be better to go plate for more survivability…?

1 Like

Second this…

20 defenses

go full cloth if you plan to farming misrus boss

uhm triple arrow max is 5 , but i see all the guides with lvl 15 and what not , im confused

As you level up your class level you will unlock more levels for your skills. At class level 15+ you can get Triple Arrow Lv10 and at class level 30+ you can get it maxed.

1 Like