Tree of Savior Forum

<Re:build> Falconer-Mergen

this is screencaptured today from tos.guru ktest, only 60 second duration at maxed level

There was a recent patch in ktest that changed aimingā€™s duration, and crevox canā€™t really take note of all of them and update that thread. I think it would be better to look at tos.guru since rjgtav updates it with the most recent ktest patch.

Pretty much the above skill point distribution, but yeah true we will seem to lack points hmā€¦

Aspd doesnt affect PES / falcon attack as it is every 5sā€¦

With that in mind we do need to max Sonic Strike as PES dmg is based on it (unless changed)

I am torn now for my last points but I will have to go put as much remaining points to Circling than Pheasantā€¦ Circling duration = +3 aoe attack ratio so while I lose a huge nuke im the form of Pheasant, I make up for the consistent damage I can dish out with Aiming+Circling combo

Like what imc had in mind when they did rebuild, we wont be able to do so much more of everythingā€¦ So I would rather pick a great utility vs a strong aoe nuke but this is player reference :slight_smile:

Edit: while it is true and said that higher Aiming level enlarges hitbox, maybe we dont need to really max it since in places like CM they are tightly packed anyhow? Just have to keep in mind uptime

Thanks for the clarification.

Damn, that makes things a bit more touch and go. I think I will be maxing out aiming, and just lowering Circling or Pheasant. More likely pheasant will lose skillpoints just because I feel with mergen and ranger maxed, weā€™ll have plenty of skills to use and circling benefits so many of your skills.

which skill are benefitted from circling?

-all of mergen skills
-barrage

i read somewhere that new boss will hit harder so as an archer, bigger aiming means farther distance from boss

I dont fully understand what you are asking but afaik,

Barrage
High anchoring
Sonic Strike
All of Mergen current kit except Spread shot (on current version) only hits 5 max + if it ricochets

I mainly do CMs and as of currently we know they just spawn tightly packed so as of now no issues with hitboxā€¦ For maintaining distance to bosses, yeah could be taken into consideration if you got a mergen bossing build (fletcher perhaps)ā€¦

not only for world bossing, but for any mergenfalconer who are doing raid, aiming will help party tremendously. Also dont forget that max lv aiming still has 15 sec downtime too

True that brotherā€¦

Yeah kinda sad they did lower duration suddenly. Well could be part of balancing the class but oh well, whatever it ends up with I will just adapt anyway :slight_smile:

Pheasant isnā€™t really a nuke anymore in re:build compared to PES if you have high aoe atk ratio under a densely packed condition with help of Aiming. Before re:build, pheasant has higher base damage than PES even before factoring attribute, and it can also be further boosted by Roost. But now since its base damage is way lower and Roostā€™s function has changed, by using Pheasant you are interrupting the cycle of PES and may even end up lowering your overall damage.

Looking at the SFR of the skills, I have to agree with you.

Iā€™m leaning toward taking skills out of pheasant to fill in aiming and circling, I want to have as much uptime for those two skills as possible.

1 Like

Havent checked sfr but if youre right then i eill take out points from pheasant to max aiming circlibg. Ezpz :smiley:

Alright, got my velc bow ready for transcendence event. Iā€™m super pumped about this rebuild.

What are peopleā€™s thoughts on barrage on the build I posted up in this thread as opposed to maxing out critical shot? Crit shot does do a decent amount of single target dmg.

As of now I do max Barrageā€¦ Mainly Crit shot is for the buff (for me) :slight_smile:

Does anyone known that new Preemtive strike included Tomahawk or not
Thanks

Well itā€™s kind of expected, but scratch what I said few days ago, because today in latest ktest PES got nerfed to only 25% of your Sonic Strike damage.

Good news is Tomahawkā€™s mechanic is changed to ground aiming just like Pheasant and Sonic Strike.

Instead of buffing pheasant (which they should have, the SFR still seems low), they nerf PES.

Man they really hate AA builds.

Dont think it inclUdes Tomahawkā€¦

i think it is better to let the dust REALLY settled down first at ktest, then starting theorycrafting

Yeah, trueā€¦ But we are aware of that tooā€¦ I did mention it was too early to theorycraft at this point, I made the thread for brainstorming coz nothing really to do now in game soā€¦ :slight_smile:

https://youtu.be/4mifM6UBU1A how do you think about preemptive strike based on that video?