Tree of Savior Forum

<Re:build> Falconer-Mergen

Where do you get CM resets outside of events? :o

Hey guys. There are too many messages here, so… is R-F-M build good? Because I just canged my class tree and ranks into this build and I need to know if I did good lol

And more: I need to learn how to play with an archer :stuck_out_tongue:

ive change my ranger- falco- mergen to sapper - falco - mergen, why does it feel weaker? or i just dont know yet how to combo effectively with sapper?

Sapper is really strong too, someone even made a thread about it with it he claims Sapper deals the most dps in the archer tree… The downfall is no Critical Shot buff, as well as Sapper’s hardest hitting skills do not hit flying mobs

Players get it from TP letitia iirc. Me, I just bought them before with all my silver planning to farm cm. It did pay off, and now it is even rewarding me more minus the effort of actually farming cm lol

1 Like

The build still works great

lol ive read that whole thread just for popcorn purpose. well going back on topic, im not really sure how to utilize sapper traps efficiently with mergen falco skils

is it pretty much turn on aiming , bring down broom trap and spike shooter. and spam mergen skills?

I am no Sapper expert that’s for sure, but I would say to maximize your rotations you will have to know which skills rely on aoe attack ratio and which don’t (since Circling has a long downtime). While rotations may not seem important until CM 5 solo, wait until cm 6/7 solo…

before ep 11, my ranger falco mergen can solo cm6 with minimal gear, now i change ranger for sapper i cant solo cm6, i dunno if its because of the buff of stage 6 and 7 from the patch or i just suck at “sapping the world” to quote his term. Well anyway thanks i guess im just used in using ranger, should get comfortable enoiugh with practice. Thanks dude

Sapper is prolly the best PvE spec atm. It’s damage is outrageous if the mobs stay within range and get hit by all your traps. It’s why it crushes things like Boruta, Bernice, and Velc.

But the second things get mobile is where it gets dicey, I haven’t looked up future raids, so it’s possible it’ll suffer later, and honestly IMC can’t make content thats remotely challenging or requires you to move around a lot, so it may stay king.

Yeah I’m stunned how s6+ is significantly a lot harder now. I can feel the elites way more, due to them dying longer… But maybe it will be evened out by armor buff?

Have you guys clearing CM s6 with ni issues post CM mobs and boss patch? It feels significantly more difficult, + bosses hit like a truck. One time this stationary boss named “Corrupted” shoots out black thorns that can 1hit KO

did not try, just get back from vacation, i’m now lvling till cap again hahahha

can clear out stage 6 with wugu sap falco. but with sap falco mergen im having problems. dunno if i just dont know the right skill rotation of sapper atm. will try soon.

It might be that Wugu has elemental DOT skills that ignore the higher def/mdef of CM mobs and boss now? Could it be related to the Masi xbow ichor advantage?

im using a bow right now because im poor and just shares equips with my mergen lol.

using +11 savinose bow Trans 7 only. ill update again if i complete korup set if i can take stage7 as korup set is so good to wugu.

armor is - Savinose leather set too.

Really nice do you mind sharing your build for that one?

https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=y394dmqs

heres what im currently using for wugu falc sapper. key skills i use, spring trap of sap. and managing of Roost for faclo for 3 uptime aiming. Wide miasma gives stealth(?) while still dps’ing for downtime of spring trap.

and ofcourse the usual broom trap, poison pot, jincan and the one that shoots 6 arrows. will probably improve if i can 100all the attri . currently at 70 only.

2 Likes

was looking for a wugush build, but don’t get why use it with sapper, also don’t it laks damage on flying enemies?

i am only using my sapper - wugu for CM mode and on maps with no flying mobs. hence i tried 2 of the best for spots with very little space. youll be surprised how this combo performs on confined space. However for general gameplay i wont use this as you stated it lacks enough dps for flying things although i can manage.

a - wugu falcon - ??? is good as wugu dont require specific weapon. before i made it a sapper its a wugu falcon mergen . though i cant clear stage 6 solo with mergen so decided to mix my two archer builds.