Tree of Savior Forum

<Re:build> Falconer-Mergen

which skill is depend on AAR alot?
idk what the diffrent between spread shoot, and triple arrow
it’s looks really same

all mergen skills depend on AAR

spreadshot is good for AOE and bossing
triple arrow only good at AOEing crowded enemies because of the explosion it created

if i may talk about another games, i believe that the crafting / enchant system of Path of Exilie would be better, and also it pair up well with the “grind to be rich” concept

It’s crazy. At this rate I could have been better of just buying the ichor off the market

At this point I just have it in my bank and waiting free golden ichors from ongoing event

Sad, hopefully they will see how ridiculous it is and change it or not, i can’t get the Korean mmo companys at all

to be frank, 4800 is 800 over limit the cap of optimal crit rate, better get evasion if your crit rate is 4000 already because archer has swift step

1 Like

Thanks will check ot out!

does wugushi and falconer skill depends on AAR?
if yes, which skill depends on AAR

wugu doesnt affected by AOE
falconer has fixed target, 15 for pheasant and 20 for tomahawk IIRC

dont stress too much at AOE Attack ratio

if i use latent venom (already get the arts) to the enemy in the CM, then in a couple seconds the enemy died, so i wont get 50% str?

you still get the +50%STR ART effect.
Dont forget to replenish latent venom again when your buff duration is 10 second left

is it better using wugu falco merge or wugu falco sapper?

i prefer mergen because the SFR is very high

can you tell my why u raise the multi shoot till level 3? is it a good skill?
anyway can u tell me the card build for wugu merg falco?
is it normal if this build really use alot of sp?i use alot of sp when using this build

multishot+moringponia bow= good dmg
i use 3 velnia monkey for red (+30% dmg against poisoned enemy)
hmm, you can manage sp cost by not spamming the skills, depend on situation, eat squire food, and using SP restore card too

so mallet wyvern+ cerberus+ velnewt card will do?
should i use biteregina card?

my purple (because i use wastre trinket +10% dmg to bleed) are 2 rajapearl and 1 marionet.

this one is good at outer wall 15 CM

Specter Monarch Card

[Card Equip Effect] [★]% chance of recovering 5% SP after defeating Dark property monsters

Rocktortuga Card

[Card Equip Effect] [★]% chance of recovering 5% SP after defeating Earth property monsters

i pm’ed you my discord

You’ll need more crit rate for weekly boss though.

In addition, multi-shot is good, I can’t afford the skill points atm.

If you’re doing moringponia legend raid, and depending on your raid comp, you may need to max leap for the distance. Just throwing in my 2cents regarding using multi-shot and my experience in legend Moring.

1 Like

this one, right?

well, i think that weekly boss is whale-restricted area so i didnt learn it more deeply

Yeah, because the boss type alternates. You’ll need the crit for plant types.

Also, like i said about leap. You need the range for legend Moring unless you run double priest or something to get you out of swap.