Tree of Savior Forum

Re: Build discussion

So I just read the Re:Build article. Seems to be a pretty cool idea, but I am not 100% clear about what it will be. They aim to release it in mid-November, so I assume this is already being tested in Korea server?

I am curious about you guys’ thoughts, comments, ideas, experiences, questions, or anything at all. I’m quite excited about this :haha:

Edit: let’s turn this thread into a theory-crafting build discussion since the thread WhiteDwarf provided is already very active with the upcoming changes. Keep in mind we don’t know what the final changes are going to be, but we might still be able to use any ideas or synergies between classes.

1 Like

They did applied a bunch of new skills on K-test.
Now the question is: They will implement only on Ktos or for everyone by mid-November?

I’m late to the party X(

Seems like people are already discussing about it alot. I swear the Re:Build announcement wasn’t there yesterday XD

That part about mid November thing is a bit vague as well. My guess is that they’ll release the patch in ktos first. Internal testing just means they don’t use ktest and just probably use their own internal lab server whatever that means.

Ok, well since people are already very active about the re:build discussion on the other thread WhiteDwarf provided, let’s use this thread to theory-craft builds.

I’ll throw in a few of my ideas:

Archer-ranger-falconer-mergen. Typical AoE bow user.

Cleric-krivis-taoist-zealot. Optimizing fanatic illusion with melstis and storm calling.

Cleric-diev-druid-exorcist. Well-rounded with heal, buff, and offense.

Swordsman-pelt-rodel-murm. Optimizing those strike skills with helmet attributes.

Wiz-linker-psycho-shadowmancer. Good at both single target and AoE. Heavy gravity will deal with flying mobs that shadowmancers are weak to.

I don’t think It’s possible to theorize about anything yet.

At the moment the difference in strength between ranks 2~5 and 8~10 is so high that even if they doubled or trippled all skill factors for lower ranks they would still feel quite disappointing.

Classes like Oracle and Hunter would still feel dull and buggy, unless there was a major rework on about every skills mechanics.

I mean, It’s a lot of work, and we’re not even talking about the rework in attributes, the fact classes will be moving towards other trees, rebalancing mobs strength (because if you change player strength you need to work on mobs too, right?), and everything else that comes to mind.

A major overhaul like that sounds like too much of a work they could accomplish in just a few months apart from a big update (rank 10), so I’m a bit pessimistic about how it’ll go, but let’s hope for the best.

things will be extreme different, because they said they will balance every single class to give rank8 feeling, at least thats what i understood… so its reasonable that some attributes will die and a lot will rise.

If they have some brain they will think about the murmillo damage passives for pelta, rodeleiro and hoplite. Or there will be things like tanks dealling cap damage with its shield ALL the time(not really but it will be like 300k).

Also, sinse im the crazy for templars, i m thinking of things like Sword Rodelero Templar and Doppel.
For great sword maybe Sword+Highlander+Barbarian+Doppel.
Rapier Monsters will be like Sword+Fencer+Matador+Shinobi(maybe?)

And im looking for what end will be hidden classes.

It’s gonna be completely different I guess. We pretty much go back to closed beta era where we figure things out from zero. I’m all for it!

We can say almost nothing. Imagine archer-ranger-quarrel-hunter being a thing. We should just wait.

1 Like

It is still too early for us to do build discussions with the limited information given, assuming all classes are being rebalanced, means skills will change in SFR, skills will be added and removed or even have their properties.

Need to wait for more information to be released and the ktest screenshots and videos to be available first.

2 Likes