Tree of Savior Forum

[Re:Build] Builds Ideas

I’m still trying to figure out what goes well with warlock
I love the concept, and i love using invocation to summon evil spirits all around but i can’t seem to find a good build with it (besides that elementalist - warlock build that is so boring to play)

I hope that with the changes theres more synergy with other classes

Yeah, I’m not hyped because I have Bokor being stolen from my current build, so I hope it gets nerfed to the ground for becoming a heretic.
It’s a Cleric and it will always be a Cleric, the developers were just to lazy to create a new summoning Class for Wizard.
They could’ve created a Fairy/Troll summoner from Folklore or even taken inspiration from Square Enixes Summoners that only call upon creatures for the purpose of them attacking, which would’ve made the summoner build way more active.

They chose not to and took Bokor from Cleric because you know, it’s IMC, they like to mess up people that actually play the game.
And, to be honest, it also could’ve been the other way around.
Imagine Clerics Paladin going to Swordsman, Hackapella going to Scout and Necromancer coming to Cleric, because Necromancer is actually a devotee.

It sounds strange, but to be able to perform necromancy, you must have faith in a specific divine depiction of the underworld, e.g. in Greek&Egyptian mythology, gods ruled both the underworld and the godly realm, so Necromancy would always be conform with faith and the belief system. It is fate that only gods decide on incarnation, and even in TOS, we have a goddess that is responsible for the other world and thus manages death: Giltine.

Osiris e.g. was resurrected by Horus by ingesting his moon eye, and would from then onward live as a living corpse [that’s why his skin is green]. Necromancy is in almost any mythological&religious context a kind of divine intervention[you need probably Laima and Giltines approval to resurrect someone] and not some hocus pocus.
What Necromancer does in TOS is not necromancy but playing with bones.

Who Knows if that’s still true after the changes,though? And given the buff is so little, even Kabbalist would be more effective in combination with Inquisitor (Gevura and Double Chance can be alternated to give a way larger boost than Conviction to God Smash).
Paladin also offers a nice boost to Aqua Benedicta/Koinonia with Sanctuary while Resist Element provides magic defense reduction.
Barrier keeps pesky monsters away that could interrupt your channeling/casting, and Restoration will probably still give a little boost on Healing and SP recovery, so why not evolve Paladin towards Exorcist?

Though, I dislike the concept of evolution here, there are only a few direct lines here (e.g. Priest>Chaplain or Priest>Pardoner) while the others are more or less subtle at best.

I have thought a lot on more build options but I fear every plan/idea I have will get directly smashed/betrayed by IMC with the Re:build patch going live, so I’ll restrain myself for now from creating more build options that would probably ruin my build.

By the way guys, don’t forget to use your reset vouchers before the patch is applied on our server, because they will likely go to waste otherwise. Clerics can go Pardoner to craft 10000 dispellers for the crafting title and spend their attribute points on the Pardoner Class attribute so they get another 3 free titles/achievemnts unlocked e.g.

I’ll definetly use my Rank Reset Voucher I’ve kept until now to get these achievements on my main before the voucher is removed/deleted from the game xD

Still not sure what will happen to the scroll system,though, I guess now you need 2 Pardoners for all scrolls xD

Hopefully Paladin is given a movement speed boost to make up for the loss of Bokor. As physical Clerics and tanks are the types of classes that rely on MS boosts and taking away Samdiveve is a huge and probably not being thought about nerf.

What worries me are the restrictions like mount…

will all BM skill be usable with mount or SR without the mount…

Well, using the same argument, u could demand Pyromancer to be a Cleric class, cause the Bless of Fire comes directly from Gabija. And Sage also, cause if is not for Vakarine helping them on using the Stars as orientation points, the Dimensional Magecraft would be near impossible to be used. Most of the Magecraft in this universe was brought by the Goddess.

Remember that, in this game, EVERYONE, even the Swordsman, is a devotee to the Goddess in some way or another.

I agree that is kinda hard to get in their logic, but, if this is what will happen to the game, we have to deal with it as mature gamers we are (or try to be).

And an extra argument: there are 3 immortal humans in our world, 2 are mage masters (Chronomancer and Necromancer) and immortals by their own means (stopping time around itself and harvesting life essence from the dead ones, a thing she claims to be unique for herself). The Diev Master, the 3rd immortal, is so because of Vakarine blessing him for every Vakarine`s Statue on the world.

4 Likes

4 immortals and 3 are mages all females

immortals

Cleric Tank … should be very obvious.
Cleric>Pala>Kaba>Inq or PD

I hope they dont make cata so weak again …

scout-linker-thauma-enchanter dual wielding those new insane daggers… cutting everything with magically pumped up lightning branded blades… HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA :smiling_imp:

1 Like

i was actually thinking, scout-rogue-shinobi-enchanter instead

2 Likes

am going all over scout builds, the decisive factor are the skills and we know nothing about them…

1 Like

scout-assassin-enchanter-linker/thauma for dagger AA build
scout-bm - enchanter - linker for pistol AA build
scout - enchanter- thauma - linker for the lightning hand build [ seem unclear atm (for obvious reasons), but lightning hands seem to stay a ranged AA modifier O.o]

also cleric build

krivis-chaplain-monk or the heavy hitting punch machine 36 crazy fists
chaplain-krivis-zealot for fanatically whacking the lightning

I want to try Shinobi-Enchanter-???
But i need to take a look at assassin and outlaw skills before making ANY decision on my future scouts.

So with some more information I think of following class trees:
Archer - Sapper - Musketeer - ???
Wizard - Pyromancer - Alchemist - ???
Scout - Corsair - Thauma - Linker/Enchanter
Scout - Schwarzer Reiter - Squire - Bullet Marker
Archer - Falconer - Cannoneer(?) - ???

I have a case of too many classes too little space xD

Scout > Enchanter > Rogue > Assasin or Shinobi or corsair or linker or outlaw or or or D:

probb will leave my outlaw to mix with BM

Since i have alot of characters im already guessing what path to follow

Scout - Shinobi - Enchanter - Assassin looks promissing

I really want test scout> Corsair > enchanter > Assassin

-Assassin has amazing skills,THAT AOE SKILL , EDP , and bleed that stays for 60 secs on target, preeeeety good for my prison cutter build that i aready use on matador.

-Corsair now has few tricks on its sleeves: Jolly roger now ups physical damage AND has synergy with oblique shot of scout.
Knee hauling now ups the damage of pierce attack.

-enchanter to help party and do elemental damage, add block rate without using shields and ranged elemental damage to secundary attackis also a thing to test. (closest to being an magic knight/magic thief)

(still want test outlaw since the kit of skills is really good,and ups the damage with assassin’s bleed, i just don’t kinda like the kicking since kinda reminds of nak muay but having an taunt, blind enemy, machine pistol skill and good dagger skill and GIANT AOE KICKING AND BRICK TO FACE sure is amazing xD )

I already have a lot of ideas for builds.
Combining Plague Doctor and Pardoner could be interesting now, then add another class with a damage debuff and spread the increased debuffs to all mobs (like Krivis with the Stigma that now has longer duration and seems to increase damage taken for the enemy).
Can magic and dots specifically crit now? Would be cool to make a Crit Plague Dot Doctor that spreads the high damage dots around.
Monk with another class that combos well with it, Chaplain is probably one of them the other could be Zealot or something. Most stuff does Strike damage so you can do cool combinations.

Some builds I had in mind simply don’t work anymore but I found a few others already. =D

Im a bit lost with wugushi.
my thoughts so far is to try a Ranger-Wugu-Merguen so i can use poisons to increase Merguen and ranger dmg via Velnia Monkey cards. oterwise i might have to try a Wugu-Fletcher-Merguen/ranger for more DoT focus

My eyes are shining bright with the ultimate mounted knight
Sw1 - Cata3 - Dragoon3 - Lancer3

I’ll probably make a Cleric1 - Monk3 - Inquisitor3 - Something that I’ll study to fill it here, maybe Paladin, most probably Plague Doctor.

Then every Scout is going to be
Scout1 - Assassin3- Outlaw3 - Shinobi, Corsair or Rogue

Then my eternal nemesis. My most loved classed and the most beaten by IMC.
Musketeer. The eternal drama of -no synergies-
Archer1 - Musk3 - Something3 - Something3

I don’t think I’ll ever need more characters, my dreams have come true.
Maybe a wizard here and there like
Wiz1 - Sorc3 - Bokor3/Shadow3 - FF/Wlk3

1 Like

Scout > Enhancer > Assassin > Corsair

https://tos.guru/ktest/simulator?tinyurl=yd7o4nso

:blush:

would use linker but is too flamboyant for my character :expressionless:

1 Like