Tree of Savior Forum

<Re:build> Arbalest

What?! Then there’s no point in getting the arts just for a debuff that only serves a purpose to Guided Shot and the pathetic 500% homing arrows from other skills. Furthermore the arts reduce its dmg by 35%. Without arts, the skill serves as a top tier single target skill for its SFR given its overheats and CD and only need 10 points.

Fanwise shot no matter what only deserves 1 point regardless you use shield or dagger since its SFR is so bad, and 1 point already gives access to its fixed 500% x 2 homing arrows (or 500% x 4 for shield users)

Definitely dagger. The homing arrow SFR is only 500%, and the chance only applies to arbalest skills and basic attack. Shield is more of a PVP build not just for block and defense, but also for that accuracy boost. With T10 shield you easily go over 1.2k accuracy.

What skills have homing in them?

Unique SFR homing arrow from Guided Shoot and Escape , other homing arrow is 500% SFR

You have to have the art to deal any sort of decent aoe damage since Shining Burst does 2x hits against marked targets, and Fanwise only sends out homing arrows against marked targets. Dark Judgement art is the only way to mark more than one enemy at a time to enable these aoes.

1 Like

Does Arbalester get buffed down the line in ktos? I heard its so garbage right now

So for PvE wise, particularly CM, the mobs you marked will likely be dead very quick with a double hit Shining Burst and you cannot stop chanelling the skill just to mark enemies again. So I guess the only versatile use is with Fanwise shot, which is also underwhelming due to 500% sfr and even worse with dagger.

So my conclusion is Arbalest just sucks in AOE and hence wasteful to build around AOE, ruining Dark Judgement’s great single DPS with the arts. I will just let other classes that excel in AOE do the work.

mergen-arbalester screen cleaner mode

I do this with Hunter-Falco-Arba

Dead Zone uses the crossbow to activate it, but will go back to main weapon once activated. So you can use a bow as primary, the damage will change to ur bows damage instead of crossbow.

Now I just need to test if the Vaivora Crossbow effect debuff effect will stay when you switch to a bow.

you can approach that youtuber and ask his help for your test too :smiley:

I did.

I asked the person:
"Question, does the Vaivora Crossbows effect still work when the weapon is switched?
To clarify:
Can I activate the Vaivora debuff effect on Guided Shot, switch to a bow, and it will still work?"

The person said:

“No! It doesn’t work. Only crossbow stance work”

Edit:
Will still try to test it. Seeing it with my own eyes, with extensive testing is the best way to truly know.

1 Like

is there any point to arbalester if you go mergen? seems unnecessary at that point and there would be better classes and you would just be taking arbalester just for the sake of taking arbalester. not to mention how much more expensive it is

Hi guys I have a few questions. Can homing arrow crit and activate set effects? Also does wugushi dot damage and dapper skills activate homing arrows while shield equipped? Thanks guys.

Wugushi skills are not of missile type, so they should not activate homing arrows. (aside from the first hit)
Similarily, i think Sapper skills are melee types, and are therefore not affected either.

Oh thanks for answering. What about the homing arrows? Can they crit(are they like a true hit or additional hit) and can they activate set effects like frieno set?