Tree of Savior Forum

[RANT] who tf told swordies to be dps?

Provoke makes this extremely easy unless you’re up against a high attributed fletcher or wugushi

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

No problem man!

This is why I’m here

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Who tf told you to make a thread on forums? Please, if you dont do what i want you to do then shutup.

People can do whatever the ■■■■ they want.

4 Likes

go hide behind someone else pu ssy mage

oh look guys. the bait worked! killcount: 3

so people do get offended when you point out how stupid sw 2 is

the kind of players i was talking about? i’d like to think most of them flock to this class. they’re the kind who dont even know how to read :slight_smile:

Lol.

Im not offended about swordsman. I just dont like people acting like they can tell others what to do. You could have said it about any class and i would have responded the same.

1 Like

is that even the point of the discussion here? is being told what to do the same as establishing which is better - in every sense of the word? i suggest you read the first few half of the posts in this thread and understand the bigger picture.

apparently, the most viewed guide in the public builds suggests dragoon builds to have 100 spr. smh

for your amusement

If swordsman do not want to tank, then they are completely a burden because the high INT wizard or the no CON archer will be tanking the boss beause they are dealing much higher DPS.

If a mage or archer can tank without any CON, why swordsman who is doing nothing can’t?

You can tank with 0 CON in this game. Get your defense up with aspersio buff and most mobs even at maven abby will hit you for less than 100 damage per hit (except magic mob).

Swordsman excel at tanking because they have provoke attribute, which allow them to aggro the mob easily.

who tf made 11/15 of the swordies classes being dps classes if they aren’t supposed to be dps?

and obviously, even as a self-proclaimed dps build, no swordie can outdps archer/mages

I’m okay with swordsman wanting to deal damage as long as they are willing to take aggro.

In fact, a DPS build swordsman can clean up whatever mobs we don’t manage to kill with one spell, which makes the party much more efficient as we don’t have to waste another full spell to kill the mobs.

4 Likes

unfortunately, IMC is just as stupid. but that’s not the point of this. we have yet to receive some sort of swordsman damage revamp. this does not justify going sw 2 just for a meager increase in atk. neither does it justify swordies not getting aggro as explained by a post above.

1 Like

I get your point, and I also went sw2 on my first char, but I started when the early access started, at the time the builds I found said to go sw2, and I didn’t know I would be so useless for not picking pelt1 instead, bc I made a build supposed to be for dps, and no one that is starting out will think peltasta is gonna be useful, almost all peltasta’s skills need a shield, just by that you already think it’s a class for tank only.

People can build whatever they want. You simply auto queued and got salty that the swordsman didnt have a circle in peltasta. ■■■■ happens in auto queue, you are not going to get an optimal party most of the time.