Tree of Savior Forum

[RANT] who tf told swordies to be dps?

I see… once we get it I’ll test it out I have two swords lol both are shinobis one is sw3-barb-cor2-shinobi the other is sw2-hop2-cor2-shinobi lol glad I didnt came back to play to make a highlander for 0cd skyliner lol… too busy in WoW anyways will probably get back to play once we get them big update

updated my previous post, it doesn’t seem much still honestly if you’re taking sword 3 just for the concentrate, but at least there’s some scaling now.

(300 str and 100 dex are just samples)

in case of a sword 2 with 10/10 concentrate

(str * 0.04 + dex * 0.02) * (skill level -1 )
(300 * 0.04 + 100 * 0.02) * (10-1)
(12 + 2) * 9 = 126 + attributes

sword 1
(str * 0.04 + dex * 0.02) * (skill level -1 )
(300 * 0.04 + 100 * 0.02) * (5-1)
(12 + 2) * 4 = 56 + attributes

Hmm… I guess full str builds like @akisera’s doppel would be the one to benefit from this

Not sure yet if my math is correct, but yes the str multiplier is actually big

I took that from that last thread i made, i just got 7 on PB instead of 2 in G-HO because i’m going to get PB 12 at Sw3 anyways.

I rather drop pelta for sw3 because of higher restrain, i guess. The stun is just tooo useful.

Well we’ll just see once the update comes atm once r8 comes I’ll probably take sw3 for double slash bunshins, unless bunshins are able to copy all sw skills by that time then I’ll surely take doppel for 5 spin2win shiznit, but that’s probably gonna happen only in my dreams :beers:

Did you guys ever considered that some SWs are PVP/GVG mixed with PVE so they kinda skip pelt because it’s not of their liking? (which is my case, i’d rather go for 10 restrain 12 PB over swash anyday)

i think we’ve mentioned it already or it has aleady been a given fact that it’s not an issue if that’s the case. i dont think i’m the only one who have come across kids going for sw 2 because they think they’ll lose precious dps if they don’t. same kids who dont bother getting provoke passive

statValue = RoundDown(([Character 힘] × 0.04 + [Character 민첩] × 0.02) × ([Skill Level]-1))
value = 5.9 + ([Skill Level] - 1) × 1.5 + statValue
if [Unused Attribute] not null
value = value × 1.44
elseif [Unused Attribute] is null and [Unused Attribute] not null
value = value × 1.38
end
if [콘센트레이트: 강화] not null
value = value + [콘센트레이트: 강화 Level] × 2
end
return RoundDown(value)

This came from the other thread seems like you’re math is missing some more inputs? Mmm… Correct me if im wrong

i don’t think the change to restrain is that massive, it’s rank one and higher level enemies resist it a lot. and concentrate, probably still doesn’t work with extra lines of damage; nice buff but i don’t think adds much to this particular threads argument.

lol I dont understand anything out of that, I guess I’ll check later when something more clear comes out, I just went with the formula I found here

http://pastebin.com/sHHbXqmJ

Confuses me too lol, im leaving it to the math experts

looks like there are 2 new attributes for conc ?
by seeing that alg, after calculating the value from base conc + stat, it will have another 38%increase or 44% increase with those unused attribute.

From the codes I see only one new attribute the one at the end is the +2 per lvl attribute which we have now.

I mean this part.
this part increase the conc damage by 44% or 38% based on which attribute do you take.

Hmm pretty much it does, as this thread points out that sw2 is not a relevant path for dps because concentrate provides flat bonuses but with the ktos updates taking sw2 then now points you to a much better dps vs tank comparison though this doesnt change the pel1 is a requirement for elitist’s parties

O.o lol I thought that unused attribute was the same because an if and an else if statement was used

Based on the codes I think its a toggleable attribute because of the if and else if statement

Well concentrate got a good rework.
Doppel got a nerf in cyclone if I understood correctly.
Lol, they almost halved cyclones duration.

Edit: in iTos cyclone already works that way, so ktos will get our cyclone version.

i don’t think it’s going to make that much difference. the last patch gave more than that attack-per-strength and they decided it didn’t even help, and that’s getting boosted with attributes and crit, which this won’t.

1 Like